Dany Heatley's Twitter is amazing (Not actually Heatley)

chaser17

Dec 30, 2014
The account was originally a complete rip off of that Ottawa Ghost youtube guy who made those hilarious videos but the last few years its definitely changed, seen some people mention it was sold so that explains it.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Ive played with some guys who know who is behind the account personally. Hes out of NJ or at least played juniot hockey there. Apparently the kid is an absolute riot too. Been behind the account for quite a few years and been anonymous the whole time

He's in AZ now. I think played club hockey for ASU a few years ago. But yea you've got the right guy

Pretty sure it’s one of the guys from the Wet Jeans podcast.

It’s actually an entertaining podcast. Funny guys. IMO.

I might be wrong though.

Yup I always forget who is who, but it's one of the guys from Wet Jeans for sure. Unreal podcast too if you're not easily offended and have a good sense of humor.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Ive played with some guys who know who is behind the account personally. Hes out of NJ or at least played juniot hockey there. Apparently the kid is an absolute riot too. Been behind the account for quite a few years and been anonymous the whole time
He’s not exactly anonymous. He’s shown up on Nelk’s YouTube account with Auston Matthews before and has done plenty of “face reveals.”

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I remember loving this account back in the day. jisy looks like a lot of complaining by him now, was expecting to actually laugh.

He’s already made it big so I guess it doesn’t matter but he definitely took the quantity > quality route with this account

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
Pretty sure the primadonna image of Dany Heatley was invented by a Youtuber named OttawaGh0st, a disgruntled Senators fan who made some really funny videos in which he dubbed Heatley speaking with ridiculously over-the-top vocal mannerisms about how he's an "all-star" and how he stole Eugene Melnyk's money to buy himself a big boat.

You can still find some of the videos circulating on YT. Most of them are pretty old.

The vids were so popular for a while that NHL players were sharing them and even Heatley himself reportedly thought they were funny.

There's a few that are gone that were real gems, such as:

-Pascal Leclaire getting hurt doing menial things like getting interviewed, shopping for a Christmas tree or standing for the national anthem
-That meteor that crashed in Russia originating from Zdeno Chara's ASG skills competition slap shot

Reactions: Fantomas

Alan Wake

It's not a loop, it's a spiral.
Dec 14, 2017
Of course it's not him. Most hockey players don't have personalities off the rink.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
This is always relevant:

ten_thousand_2x.png

People are allowed to find and enjoy things others have already seen :)

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Pretty sure the primadonna image of Dany Heatley was invented by a Youtuber named OttawaGh0st, a disgruntled Senators fan who made some really funny videos in which he dubbed Heatley speaking with ridiculously over-the-top vocal mannerisms about how he's an "all-star" and how he stole Eugene Melnyk's money to buy himself a big boat.

You can still find some of the videos circulating on YT. Most of them are pretty old.

The vids were so popular for a while that NHL players were sharing them and even Heatley himself reportedly thought they were funny.

But I don't think the person running this Twitter account is the same guy. It's someone else.
Still one of the best

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Still one of the best

That dude's a legend. There was a really good parody he did where Heatley is giving a different tour and he goes on about how he bought a lake with all of the money he stole from Eugene Melnyk and named it "Eugene's lake"

Sadly it looks like the video has been lost to time.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
That dude's a legend. There was a really good parody he did where Heatley is giving a different tour and he goes on about how he bought a lake with all of the money he stole from Eugene Melnyk and named it "Eugene's lake"

Sadly it looks like the video has been lost to time.

Reactions: Blitzkrug

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad