Dany Heatley's Twitter is amazing (Not actually Heatley)

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Pretty sure the primadonna image of Dany Heatley was invented by a Youtuber named OttawaGh0st, a disgruntled Senators fan who made some really funny videos in which he dubbed Heatley speaking with ridiculously over-the-top vocal mannerisms about how he's an "all-star" and how he stole Eugene Melnyk's money to buy himself a big boat.

You can still find some of the videos circulating on YT. Most of them are pretty old.

The vids were so popular for a while that NHL players were sharing them and even Heatley himself reportedly thought they were funny.

But I don't think the person running this Twitter account is the same guy. It's someone else.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Ive played with some guys who know who is behind the account personally. Hes out of NJ or at least played juniot hockey there. Apparently the kid is an absolute riot too. Been behind the account for quite a few years and been anonymous the whole time

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Pretty sure the primadonna image of Dany Heatley was invented by a Youtuber named OttawaGh0st, a disgruntled Senators fan who made some really funny videos in which he dubbed Heatley speaking with ridiculously over-the-top vocal mannerisms about how he's an "all-star" and how he stole Eugene Melnyk's money to buy himself a big boat.

You can still find some of the videos circulating on YT. Most of them are pretty old.

The vids were so popular for a while that NHL players were sharing them and even Heatley himself reportedly thought they were funny.

But I don't think the person running this Twitter account is the same guy. It's someone else.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Imagine thinking that was actually Heatley...
Lol. The bio says “I tweet about hockey and offshore drilling”

Anyway, I read a few days worth of tweets. I’m not exactly sure I’d call this account amazing, or funny. If it was actuality him, it’d be funny though.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad