Danrik's Fantasy Draft Selections Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
With the 177th overall selection, Columbus is pleased to select right wing Mark Parrish. "We feel mark will be a great winger with Spezza," Columbus GM ORBluesFan said. "He's got a great shot and cand stand in front of the net on the power play. A great addition at this point in the draft."

David Draiman

bluenotehockey26 said:
i selected him last round

i saw you picked him but seeing as you had already picked and i had no idea whether it was for nashville or new jersey i didn't update it, so it's really my bad. but still, if you seriously want nashville and jersey, you better make up all your picks otherwise i'll choose someone else for it. that's not a threat, it's just i have to do what is best for the league.

hatedkidatskool*

Danrik V.2 said:
i saw you picked him but seeing as you had already picked and i had no idea whether it was for nashville or new jersey i didn't update it, so it's really my bad. but still, if you seriously want nashville and jersey, you better make up all your picks otherwise i'll choose someone else for it. that's not a threat, it's just i have to do what is best for the league.

i know what you mean, let me know which team that was for, ill take nashville and you can give up new jersey, but i did select forsburg for one of my teams so i think it is fair i get him, also, ill make my picks tomorrow when i get home from school

David Draiman

bluenotehockey26 said:
i know what you mean, let me know which team that was for, ill take nashville and you can give up new jersey, but i did select forsburg for one of my teams so i think it is fair i get him, also, ill make my picks tomorrow when i get home from school

Yeah, he's all yours. So you'll take Nashville, but not Jersey? Is that what you're saying? I might as well clarify lol :)

BlueBleeder

Sep 28, 2004
Looking for others
With the 180th overall selection Washington is pleased to select C - Craig Conroy

With the 181st overall selection Washington is pleased to select D - Jiri Fischer

hatedkidatskool*

Danrik V.2 said:
Yeah, he's all yours. So you'll take Nashville, but not Jersey? Is that what you're saying? I might as well clarify lol :)

ya thats what im saying, also im so confused coming into it late, and i would like to know where i can find the draft order and stuff

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
With the 184th overall pick, Columbus is pleased to select defenseman Martin Skoula. "Martin is well-developed on the offensive side, and has shown some toughness and willingness to play better defensively this year in the Czech league," Columbus GM ORBluesFan said. "We feel he has a great future on our blueline."

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
ORBluesFan said:
"Martin is well-developed on the offensive side, and has shown some toughness and willingness to play better defensively this year in the Czech league,"

You forgot his best quality! Puck Poise Conquers ALLL!!!

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
With the 187th overall pick obtained from Florida, Columbus is pleased to select goaltender Martin Biron. "We've waited a while, and we're pleased to get a very good established young goaltender," Columbus GM ORBluesFan said. "He was challenged last year and put up solid numbers behind an injury-riddled and young defense, so he's used to stopping a lot of rubber. He'll work out great here."

David Draiman

ORBluesFan said:
With the 187th overall pick obtained from Florida, Columbus is pleased to select goaltender Martin Biron. "We've waited a while, and we're pleased to get a very good established young goaltender," Columbus GM ORBluesFan said. "He was challenged last year and put up solid numbers behind an injury-riddled and young defense, so he's used to stopping a lot of rubber. He'll work out great here."

Nice snag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad