Not open for further replies.

David Draiman

NeoCanuck said:
Alright. Ill take Calgary.

Since Im up...

The Calgary Flames are going to pick...

LW Geoff Sanderson

BTW Danrik, Zednik is a RW, not a LW.

No offense, but I'm primarily worried about the spelling of player's names than their positions. Welcome to the draft in any case, and not too shabby of a pick. :)

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
Danrik V.2 said:
No offense, but I'm primarily worried about the spelling of player's names than their positions. Welcome to the draft in any case, and not too shabby of a pick. :)

None Taken ^_^ Great to be in the draft ^_^

* Waits quietly to pick Alex Auld* :bow:

David Draiman

Regrettably I'm going to have to leave once again. I know my reputation precedes me but unfortunately my grandmother has gotten pancreatic cancer and my priority lies with her, obviously. I've asked Eugene (2forsbergaura1), who has some experience running drafts if he'd take over. I'm not sure if he will, but if he declines, I'd be willing to let anyone step up to the plate and run the draft. At this point I just want it to continue for the sake of you guys.

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
Danrik V.2 said:
Regrettably I'm going to have to leave once again. I know my reputation precedes me but unfortunately my grandmother has gotten pancreatic cancer and my priority lies with her, obviously. I've asked Eugene (2forsbergaura1), who has some experience running drafts if he'd take over. I'm not sure if he will, but if he declines, I'd be willing to let anyone step up to the plate and run the draft. At this point I just want it to continue for the sake of you guys.

Unfortunate Jon, your family has my best wishes. Take care.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
hey guys. first i'd like to say that there is nothing wrong with Jon's reputation. This is a serious situation and Jon needs to do what he has to do. Also,i've seen him stay in leagues through a lot of tough moments...so he doesnt leave for no reason. He was actually nice enough to find a replacement gm for his teams in my league...

Finally, although i would like to help, i really dont have the time right now to take over this draft. so as Jon said, if anyone wants to take over, let him know...

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
jtuzzi21 said:
I can take this thing over, guys. I can update it daily...I have the time to do it.

:bow:

We'd probably have to start up all new threads eh? Can't really edit Danrik's after all..

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Lehtonen32 said:
:bow:

We'd probably have to start up all new threads eh? Can't really edit Danrik's after all..
yea I'll get on it tonight or tommorw.

Just copy it all into a new thread.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
I took Dallas back over... :)

Dallas selects Alexei Yashin at $10,000,000. :eek:

Ahhh well, he's still good player, somewhat... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad