Post-Game Talk: Dank you very much (Canucks beat Sens 4-3 in OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
7fsKQVR.gif

et

le

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Spamhuis

Mar 29, 2009
Calgary
Just a great game, Miller was off but still won.

Honestly, this game should have never been this close

Miller was cheating A LOT. shortly before Ottawa scored their 2nd goal there was a shot where he was about 10 feet in front of the blue paint for no reason, and gave up a huge rebound.

I was listening to a radio show with Elliotte friedman the other day, and he said a source told him about Miller's cheating and how it's going to burn him. I hope he starts to take some of melanson's advice because its done great for Luongo. Look @ him in Florida right now.

Also: Miller's save % is a very pedestrian .910 now.

Jun 15, 2014
Hopefully we can start rolling 4 lines again soon. When Vbry, Kass and Dorsett get back.

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
Irrelevant to the point made about his hustle and ability to keep the puck in the zone in order for the subsequent goal to occur.

Seriously. I don't know if another player on our team even has a breakaway this year. Hansen played a terrific game. He's been substantially better than he was at the start of the year, pretty much to the level he was a few years ago. He shouldn't play with the Sedins but whatever.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
We have injuries to key players and I still feel confident in our lineup. From every line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad