Confirmed with Link: Danila Zhuravlyov signed to entry level contract

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
The next Jonas Holos - will go back and forth in between the NHL and the minors until he gets frustrated/pissed off and goes back across the pond

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
The next Jonas Holos - will go back and forth in between the NHL and the minors until he gets frustrated/pissed off and goes back across the pond
I hope not. I have no idea what to expect, but I'd like to see a kid with a good attitude about learning and getting better. We've had a few players kinda pump Cronin's tires for being tough, fair and very communicative in expectations. Graves in particular raved about Cronin's influence on his growth.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
“The destitute man’s Sylvia’s Leferve.”

The political situat in Russia might effect that.
True. Maybe his plan is to defect.

He might get a contract just given the lack of contracts now and coming up... but he'd be the same situation. Just a depth guy to fill spots until he got tired of the AHL.
You never know. He has been marinating/pickling in Russia for some time. A more mature version of him may carve out a bottom 6 role in the NHL after adjusting in the American League.

LTC Pain

Jul 1, 2006
Colorado Springs, CO
Next season, at some point, if Girard is traded. Not bad I think.

#1 Left-Handed D-man - Toews
#2 Left-Handed D-man - Byram
#3 Left-Handed D-man - Zhuravlyov

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
True. Maybe his plan is to defect.

You never know. He has been marinating/pickling in Russia for some time. A more mature version of him may carve out a bottom 6 role in the NHL after adjusting in the American League.
You can say you never know about anybody... hell, you never know... I might come out of retirement and have a shot!

Kovalenko is a poor skater, undersized, and doesn't have plus skill. Along with that, he is poor defensively. Maybe that all cleans up... or maybe he's just not a NHL level talent.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
No longer in the Avs' system. He's averaging almost 18 minutes in 20 games for Kazan and is +5 with seven points.

Any chance he gives North America another shot?

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
No longer in the Avs' system. He's averaging almost 18 minutes in 20 games for Kazan and is +5 with seven points.

If he does he'd be wise to choose a different team since the Avs are relatively deep at LHD organisationally.

Markster

Oct 13, 2019

After looking at his photo in the 1st post, I think he should try puberty first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad