OT: Daniel Brière on tout le monde en parle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
I guess then I haven't integrated into the Quebecois way of life (even if I was born and raised in MTL) because I don't watch Occupation Double.:sarcasm:

As for Briere I don't like how he is sidestepping the question on why he didn't pick the habs back when he signed for Philly.

Just flip it around and judge how well integrated into Canada your French friends are by their familiarity with Canada A.M. or The National, lol. You know, 40 and 60 year old Canadian institutions. This whole tangent is ridiculous.

Not The One

Feb 28, 2002
Montréal, Qc.
Oprah and TLMEP aren't the same in magnitude. Not even close.

Anyway, why are we still talking about this anyway?:laugh:(not to you, but in general).

Obviously.

In her best days Oprah averaged 12.6 million viewers, whch is 4% of of americans.

Last sunday TLMEP had 1,4 million viewers, or roughly 17% of Québécois.

;)

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
Just flip it around and judge how well integrated into Canada your French friends are by their familiarity with Canada A.M. or The National, lol. You know, 40 and 60 year old Canadian institutions. This whole tangent is ridiculous.

Its more then ridiculous, its embarrassing

PricePkPatch*

If I was living in the RoC, like Toronto or BC, then I'd agree that someone not knowing these things would be very cutoff from the society they are supposed to be living in.

Not knowing these things when the local population don't watch.. well, that's a rather silly argument..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad