OT: Daniel Brière on tout le monde en parle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Kind of boring interview. Briere doesn't want to say anything and Guy A being kinda awkward the whole time.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Really like his interview. He said all the right things. Ma favorite part is when Guy A. Lepage read a quote from Tanner Glass and Danny answers that he doesn't know Glass and think he is not an Nhl player.

Made it even more awkward when they didn't get that Danny was joking, terrible interview. I honestly didn't even know this show existed.

PricePkPatch*

Made it even more awkward when they didn't get that Danny was joking, terrible interview. I honestly didn't even know this show existed.

Man, how much cut-off from Quebec society are you? everyone in Quebec knows about TLMEP, a show that has been on the air for.. nearly 6, 7 years?!

PricePkPatch*

it's just a low budget talk show man, get over yourself.

I don't really watch it, that's not the point.

The point is that anyone living in Montreal who hasn't even HEARD of that show... is effectively completely cut-off from the society they are supposed to live in. "Two Solitudes" incarnate.

If you never heard of TLMEP, you have no idea how the greater majority of the Habs fanbase think; as you are completely cut-off from that part of society.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
I don't really watch it, that's not the point.

The point is that anyone living in Montreal who hasn't even HEARD of that show... is effectively completely cut-off from the society they are supposed to live in. "Two Solitudes" incarnate.

If you never heard of TLMEP, you have no idea how the greater majority of the Habs fanbase think; as you are completely cut-off from that part of society.

I don't live in Montreal, plus no one I've ever known has come up to me to talk about this show. Combine that with the fact that I only watch english tv shows and habs game on RDS. No I've never heard of it, that doesn't mean I'm cut-off form society. Don't try to make assumptions of some person you know nothing about on the internet.
After watching this **** for the first time I'm actually glad I never known about it.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
It can be interesting, controversial and corny all at the same time. Depending on the guest list, it's usually worth a look, but it's not low budget. My brother was in the audience a few years back and he really enjoyed it, goes on for about 4 hours or more, lots of off camera antics.

PricePkPatch*

I don't live in Montreal, plus no one I've ever known has come up to me to talk about this show. Combine that with the fact that I only watch english tv shows and habs game on RDS. No I've never heard of it, that doesn't mean I'm cut-off form society. Don't try to make assumptions of some person you know nothing about on the internet.
After watching this **** for the first time I'm actually glad I never known about it.

Ah, if you live outside Quebec, then it's understandable that you haven't heard of it; obviously.

My bad. I just assumed you were one of those people who just refuse to even integrate with the society they live in.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
The show is not about Lepage, he's awfully bad, it's about the guests asking each others questions and confronting each others. So there's like one good show out of five but when it's good it's pretty good and when the panel guests sucks it's very bad.

I'm pretty sure this is the talk show with the biggest budget in Canada.

YoussefianK

Sep 18, 2013
Ah, if you live outside Quebec, then it's understandable that you haven't heard of it; obviously.

My bad. I just assumed you were one of those people who just refuse to even integrate with the society they live in.

Been lurking a long time on these boards, and the first rule is:
Do never assume.

Can it be that hard?:help:

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
If you live anywhere in Quebec you are definitely a little cut off if you have never heard of TLMEP, that's just a fact.

PricePkPatch*

Been lurking a long time on these boards, and the first rule is:
Do never assume.

Can it be that hard?:help:

It's a very, very good rule. I try to follow it myself, but I think I've made my case about my non-perfection quite clear :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad