Dan Boyle to retire; potentially with Sharks

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
^^^

Did that offend some fans or something...? I mean Brooks is a freakin turd-cicle

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I mean, I think Brooks deserved that because he's a hack, but it was pretty unprofessional of Boyle to do that.

He knew he was on the way out. He had earned the right to pack up his gear and not deal with people who smeared his name in the paper on the regular.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought he was pretty good for the most part, I was a big fan of his. I also am glad the Sharks parted ways with him after the 14 season though, I think it was the right time to part ways with him and I didn't want him back after that season.

Felt the same way about Nabokov when Doug let him walk. They parted ways when it was time.

I wish him good luck in his retirement.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I thought he was pretty good for the most part, I was a big fan of his. I also am glad the Sharks parted ways with him after the 14 season though, I think it was the right time to part ways with him and I didn't want him back after that season.

Felt the same way about Nabokov when Doug let him walk. They parted ways when it was time.

I wish him good luck in his retirement.
They offered him a 1-yr deal, but he wanted to pursue a multi-year deal.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They offered him a 1-yr deal, but he wanted to pursue a multi-year deal.

Was that something that came out after he had signed with the Rangers? I would almost swear that Doug said on break up day of 2014, that he would not be back the next season. Or maybe he was offered the 1 year deal before the offseason began?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad