Speculation: Damphousse as President?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be a Hab

Sep 17, 2010
Big news, not sure what to make of it.

One thing for sure, is that I’m happy we actually might have a president now.

If true, I think I’m happy about this.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
That’s the guy with the mysterious tape about Alexei Kovalev badmouthing the team during a interview in Russia right?

Screw this guy.

Last edited:

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
i'm glad we're getting a president it's about time but, Damphousse has no experience and this is just more nepotism
He has no experience, but he has contacts in the league and with the players' association. Also, we'd FINALLY be hiring someone with an offense minded hockey background, not another gringer. Might change the culture.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
It's SPECULATION/HOPE

Et dans un an, on devrait se retrouver avec Geoff Molson, président du conseil d’administration, France Margaret Bélanger, présidente du Groupe CH, et Vincent Damphousse, président du Club de hockey Canadien.

devrait = should

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
How fast does an opinion become a fact

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
We've had an unwritten rule about that stuff since the Eklund days guys, unless an actual journalist reports it you can assume it's 100% speculation. You may as well quote me about Damphousse being the next president next time.

Not a dig at you @CoopersFalls by the way ! You saw something and posted it here in good faith. It'll give folks something to discuss .

Last edited:

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
all this being said I think Damphousse président would be a great news. He alote of contact in the NHL and in the Montreal business market. He know very well the media market and he is a pride Habs that won the Cup here

Reactions: MasterD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad