GDT: Dallas @ Washington | 12/15/22 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
DET game being 3 games away just might be too far away, that would be the storybook 801/802, the chef's kiss as they say these days

Seems like a guarantee it'll be on this 3gm homestand, OV's heating up and potentially going on his annual GPG tear

Lots of positives for the club right now, and getting close to getting the band back together, we got everybody except Matt Guitar Murphy and Blue Lou and we're getting them soon :bb: :banana:

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
DET game being 3 games away just might be too far away, that would be the storybook 801/802, the chef's kiss as they say these days

Seems like a guarantee it'll be on this 3gm homestand, OV's heating up and potentially going on his annual GPG tear
I’m hoping for Saturday night against the Leafs.

I’m a sucker for hockey night in Canada.

Reactions: Hivemind

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Number 801 incoming
1671123589693.gif

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Lots of positives for the club right now, and getting close to getting the band back together, we got everybody except Matt Guitar Murphy and Blue Lou and we're getting them soon :bb: :banana:

"How much for the little girl?"

Reactions: zappa4ever

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Still feeling cruddy today, so hopefully that means another hat trick from Ovie!

It’d be nice to get 2 points tonight and keep the train rolling. After the next two games against DAL and TOR, their schedule is a cupcake for a few weeks.

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Kind of surprised that NAK isn't back in. He was buzzing the whole game against Chicago and looked great on the fore check.

Not expecting an Ovechkin goal tonight as I feel an emotional letdown might occur after that hatty and #800.

Hope I'm wrong though.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Decent spot for the Caps, but I have a lot of respekt for Dallas, and it's the first home game back. I could see this going awry.
its a real test, as is the Leafs game on Saturday.

Here's hoping the boys can focus on winning and aren't distracted by the Ovie stuff.

Reactions: Corby78

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Kind of surprised that NAK isn't back in. He was buzzing the whole game against Chicago and looked great on the fore check.

Not expecting an Ovechkin goal tonight as I feel an emotional letdown might occur after that hatty and #800.

Hope I'm wrong though.
Yea, can’t take any goals for granted against this team, and Oettinger.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
its a real test, as is the Leafs game on Saturday.

Here's hoping the boys can focus on winning and aren't distracted by the Ovie stuff.
I’d say the Ovi milestones have galvanized the team. The team clearly rallies behind its leader, you can see it on the ice and in the locker room.

Reactions: um

Dibbs31

Apr 28, 2016
This team just looks so much better. Cant wait for Wilson to come back and hopefully a 75% Backstrom

Dibbs31

Apr 28, 2016
LOL that's not a trip on Irwin. Maybe Lindgren but he was playing the puck in the crease

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
If Gordie is in the house I would like to see someone go for a Gordie. And for my Ovi hat trick bet to come to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad