GDT: Dallas @ Oilers - The DILLIGAF editon 7:00PM MST SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I hope Chiarelli's watching close.

Whatever happens in the rest of this game, this just isn't right. 15-1? That's absurd.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
If edm wins I don't want ppl saying it was a gutsy win please :laugh:

I think Dallas could hit 50 shots with their 3rd game in 4 nights. Unreal.

The first 2 periods were pretty even, Oilers played hard and had lots of chances.

The 3rd? Well, the Edmonton Nilssons are playing well.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Khaira looks like a good player.. You have to wonder what is going on in Bakersfield when guys like Khaira and Draisaitl can't produce there but they play well here.. While Miller, Pakarinen etc.. are garbage.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Khaira looks like a good player.. You have to wonder what is going on in Bakersfield when guys like Khaira and Draisaitl can't produce there but they play well here.. While Miller, Pakarinen etc.. are garbage.
The ahl is a different animal, a lot less chaotic and weaker systems.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I just hope we trade eberle/nuge/yak to a canadian team.....thereby crushing the spirits of the secret clown council that runs the league right now.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I call it as I see it. You outwork a team you tend to draw more. I'm unbiased and have no problem giving credit to an opposing team.

But hoping the other team scores? I can see wanting to get scored on a bunch when we are down and playing like ****, but during a tie game? C'mon.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida

Condors are like the Oilers. Great goaltending... ****** team.

Aceonfire*

I ****ing knew it! Remember Tom Kowal?

The ref that disallowed the goal from the infamous yak slide night?

Yah..it's him again tonight.

He hates the Oilers. To be fair we pelted him with garbage but he is still a dick.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions

I don't think PakMan has been that bad up here. He could use more seasoning in the AHL, but he's got a future as a bottom 6 guy IMO.

McDeathbyCheerios*

He hates the Oilers. To be fair we pelted him with garbage but he is still a dick.
Hate biased refs.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Juju working hard on the right wall in our zone :)

One thing that has been annoying me more and more are the cutsie plays Purcell keeps trying to make there that look so terrible when he screws them up (which happens more often than not).

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint

:laugh:

He ****in' deserved it, **** that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad