GDT: Dallas @ Nashville Derby Day Edition

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Very happy to see my boy haula finally starting to click.

There could not be any team worse to meet than Canes in the 1st round. I feel like some other teams might go to playoffs with some ego and possibly underperform (lets say Tampa/Toronto/VGK), but Canes will come prepared. I think there is semi-consensus that they are the hardest working team atm.
i would agree.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Won’t be going for division underdog here; no point anyways with this lack.

See y’all next season.
i think we will be okay. we are the coolest fan base probably in the league if you catch a game in person but on HF we don’t play no shit. all those Canadian fans giving us hell for so long turned us savage. and mrazeksvengeance is pretty much one of us now.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Was actually hoping to make it to the game tonight and watch the kids.

I had partial season tix in the player's family section for the first couple of years in Cedar Park. We have pix of our dau with Krahn outside the locker room after the first Texas Stars playoff win (Krahn's wife insisted we go down there with her) ... met Hutchinson's family and bought his dad a beer (he's an old artilleryman) ... their kids used to play hockey in the concourse behind the section ... talked jerseys with Fortunus while he was out injured ... the good old days.

Then there was Brenda my bar tender. I miss her.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad