Dallas is 14-1-1 in their last 16

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
If you are wondering how we keep winning, this image explains a big part of it. Four lines deep, everyone plays, everyone hustles, no one is tired.

KU9gxOh.jpg

TheNorthStars

Stars/Leafs
Sep 3, 2018
Another good effort from the boys tonight.

I still cant believe we are at this point now, looking back at the first 10 games of the season. Loving the effort... Depth and consistency have been driving us through this stretch of wins. Dobby and Bish are both putting up great numbers lately as well.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
It's been a full month since Dallas's last loss in regulation (Oct. 26 vs. Pittsburgh) and since then they've only suffered one loss, an OT setback to the Jets.

One win away from setting a franchise record of 8 in a row......they've hit 7 five times before.

Even if all of that ends tonight, though, I can't help but feel satisfied with how this team has turned it around. :handclap:

Reactions: brighteststars

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Pretty sure he's referring to the comments made by the CEO last year, but I really shouldn't speak for anyone else...

I believe he is talking about our coach saying Benn and Seguin need to play better and produce. It was hardly a throwing under the bus comment.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
If you are wondering how we keep winning, this image explains a big part of it. Four lines deep, everyone plays, everyone hustles, no one is tired.

KU9gxOh.jpg

This has been huge for the team. Nobody looks gassed on ice and no lines get cold either we just keep rolling the lines keeping the shifts short.

Reactions: brighteststars

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4