Confirmed with Link: DAL trades Anders Lindback/Cond. '16 3rd R to BUF for Jhonas Enroth

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Alex Goligoski is a one of a kind player. He has TREMENDOUS vision. A phenominal first pass. The shot of an angel. The physicality of well, a raging bull. He's really a complete player. Worth a LOT.

Him alone could probably land us Weber. I just don't think Nill is stupid enough to make that trade. Goligoski has better vision and adds more to the team.

Really great player though, for sure.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
What in the sam heck is going on around here?

And Goligoski deserves some genuine praise for the season he is having.

ItsTheCracken*

I have a feeling it will be hard to keep Enroth here unless he has a lot of success.
Most reports out of Buffalo are that he was really upset about being traded. Hopefully that doesn't effect his performance.

I agree about the Mike Valley comments though. I think he should go no matter how Enroth plays.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Good luck with Enroth tonight guys. I think you'll like him, and he'll be suited for this type of game. I've always liked Lehtonen, but he plays best when the system is supporting him.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Thanks - I think we're all excited to see him get the start tonight.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
Hope Enroth was alright, likely hard to judge with the sudden injuries but he was a good Sabre :cry:

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
He looked pretty average, but at least better than Lindback.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I don't think they had a chance to win that game. No way to evaluate JE.

Maybe getting used to how your new goalie plays is no excuse.

Maybe back to back, in thin air is no excuse.

Maybe 3 big injuries is no excuse.

Maybe all the new line combos is no excuse.

Maybe our 3 rookie D is no excuse.....or new combos thereof

Somewhere in all of that, is an excuse.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
And you have to think they have a worse D than Dallas.

Well, it is just a few games, albeit, very critical ones for Buffalo's tank, but Anders is just trying to get his career back on track. And, all goalies have spurts of better and worse play.

Wonder if it will be Enroth vs. Lindback in the pipes on Monday?

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Lindback doing better in Buffalo and Enroth doing worse in Dallas would seem to at least take away some credence from the "defense is at fault for bad goal tending" theory. As bad as Dallas has been defensively, there is not a chance is hell that they have been as bad as Buffalo.

But since there is a lot of evidence to the contrary, maybe I'm just being hopeful that the problem is more localized to our goalies and can be fixed, rather than a completely systemic issue.

Also as an aside, good on Lindback for playing well, certainly not what I was expecting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad