GDT: DAL @ MIN - 3 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
All I'm saying is Boldy* has a higher faceoff percentage than Eriksson Ek, Hartman and Gaudreau.

*(Don't look at faceoffs taken)

Southern Minny

Nov 29, 2021
Not a great period but I think that's one of better ones we've had in last 12 games. Just need to make the chances count. We'll be good, I think.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That's one perspective. Another tells you how much it did matter. Lost 8 of 12, but still in a playoff spot because of the cushion they built.

That's irrelevant to my point but sure.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Well the theory that Dumba being out was the reason we were losing games isn't looking so good anymore.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I swear ever since that game when Evason made that horrible and pointless mistake of pulling the goalie with 7-plus minutes left, this team hasn't been the same.

Just a lot of quitting everywhere in the lineup.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Well the theory that Dumba being out was the reason we were losing games isn't looking so good anymore.
Like I said the other day, they've been fine before when he was out.

Everyone is struggling and/or playing with their heads up their arses. Zucca and Kaprizov look like crap. Making stupid decisions. Watching them on the first PP was painful.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Hey, you're only allowed to point out these kind of things out when it's Fiala. Just so you know.
I figured I was pushing it as is. That's why I didn't mention that Zucc also lost the battle out front on the rebound. Just a horrible shift from 36

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Like I said the other day, they've been fine before when he was out.

Everyone is struggling and/or playing with their heads up their arses. Zucca and Kaprizov look like crap. Making stupid decisions.

Completely agree with you here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad