GDT: DAL @ MIN - 3 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Sounds like this was good game to miss.
Hopefully it’s not like this the rest of the season.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
As much as I'd like to see Boldy with Kaprizov, I don't see much sense in splitting up Zucc and Kaprizov, or Fiala and Boldy for that matter. Those guys aren't the ones that are broken. Ek line, bottom pair, and goaltending have been bad.
Goligoski has also been pretty bad.
I don't understand how the JEE and Foligno(IMO, Greenway is peripheral) can be so dominant on a consistent basis, then lose it. Injuries?

Oh, and our special teams, especially the PK. I have never seen a team give the blue line up so easily. Entries are easy for the other team. And the PP #2 is terrible.
I don't think it's all about the players, but the coaches. If the PP # 2 is so bad, why not play PP #1 more, maybe shifting off a couple of pieces like JEE for Hartman, and Fiala for Boldy?
Why is the PK so passive? It's obviously not working.

Last edited:

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
Goligoski has also been pretty bad.
I don't understand how the JEE and Foligno(IMO, Greenway is peripheral) can be so dominant on a consistent basis, then lose it. Injuries?

Oh, and our special teams, especially the PK. I have never seen a team give the blue line up so easily. Entries are easy for the other team. And the PP #2 is terrible.
I don't think it's all about the players, but the coaches. If the PP # 2 is so bad, why not play PP #1 more, maybe shifting off a couple of pieces like JEE for Hartman, and Fiala for Boldy?
Why is the PK so passive? It's obviously not working.

It really is everything gone wrong right now. JEE has to be hurt. Foligno seems shook from his suspension. Dumba came back too soon. Kaprizov is pressing, as is Boldy. People are relying on Brodin and Spurgeon to do too much. Fiala has to be one of the dumbest players I've ever seen in the NHL, relative to his skill level. Still a more fun team to watch by miles than in years past, for me. But the depth just isn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad