News: Dal Colle not qualified

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Looking at the numbers he was good post draft but stagnated and then something clearly happened in his draft+4 where he regressed. He seems to have bounced back a bit the next season but never took a clear step forward.

What happened in 2017-18?

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Imagine if they hadn't blown that pick

Should have been Nylander. Dal Colle was my favorite player in the draft and I was thrilled to get him. He was the most consensus pick at 5 I’ve ever seen. We also drafted Ho-Sang later in the first.
In between Pasta was picked.

the next year we got Barzal and Beauviller thought.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Rangers have to sign him so they can offer him as the new centerpiece of their Eichel offer

Reactions: Pointteen

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Well so much for my optimism on MDC having a solid year next year.

Guess there really wasn't gonna be a spot for him, so I hope he can succeed with another team.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Dal Colle was a very forgettable player. Even leading the Gennies in pts during their mem. Cup run... I had nearly the whole team ahead of him on my mvp list.

Olliemets

Mar 1, 2018
Croton on Hudson, NY
I wish him well. Trotz turned him into a pretty responsible player but in the end, all he does is eat minutes, provides no offense, not really a hitter, decent along the boards but the goals rarely came. Just seemed to never ever be in right place at right time offensively. Seems like a nice kid who was liked by his team mates.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad