Recalled/Assigned: Dakota Mermis recalled from Tucson (11/15/18)

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
giphy.gif

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I was gonna post something similar to the first reply :laugh:

Maybe someone isn't 100% so they want an extra body on the road just in case?

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
He was just named Captain. Reward for being a good soldier for the organization perhaps. Realistically if we wanted a player to play I'd imagine we'd call up Capobianco

Reactions: rt

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
He’s been skating with the team. But the D came out relatively healthy last night and Raanta can come off IR today.

Still thinking Chychrun doesn’t go until maybe Nashville.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I assume if the bad vibes on Demers exit holds true, we will se Mermis a lot in the future. He was as good as -2 in 9 games last season, doesn't look so bad, it was a bad season for everybody? Of course, I don't remember a thing. Honestly.

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
I assume if the bad vibes on Demers exit holds true, we will se Mermis a lot in the future. He was as good as -2 in 9 games last season, doesn't look so bad, it was a bad season for everybody? Of course, I don't remember a thing. Honestly.
He looked solid. I liked T. Murphy better on his call up though. And I probably would prefer Capo to both.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Russo recalled. The new spare with Demers out.

Capfriendly transactions suggest it would be for Chychrun, who hit IR. I don't see Demers yet.

Either way, I like it. I'd be interested to see what the lines look like Saturday.

Oel and Oes? - because he can play those minutes and it doesn't disrupt below pair
Oel and Booschki the Rooski - because it's worth trying? I would like to believe he will Sheppard OEL a bit with his D responsibility and heavy play.
Hamjam and Merm? - because he can shield and teach the kid
Hjam and Kcon? - didn't look bad and I believe Kcon would choose this pairing
Kcon and Booschki the Rooski? - because it worked last night and I liked it

When Chychrun returns, Mermis leaves and Chychrun plays with Hamjam. When Demers returns, everyone is clicking and potting goals; Demers finds himself in a Kings sweater, for Toffoli.

Last edited:

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
So let's say all of Chychrun, Goose, Demers are on the shelf

OEL - Oesterle
Connauton - Hjalmarsson
Mermis - Lyubushkin
Russo

Getting a little shaky.

Murphy and Capo are next up.