Confirmed with Link: Dadonov (50% retained) to Stars in exchange for Gurianov

Jul 6, 2016
I think you might be right that they may have seen enough and that Richard could possibly bring more.

What we know for sure is Gurianov's game needs a lot of work. What we don't know for sure is whether MSL has thrown in the towel or wants to keep "digging into his game", as he put it. I would suspect they're done. But given Farrell needs AHL time, Hughes said they'll not sign any ufa vets in the offseason, and Hoffman and Armia are for sure not part of the future, I think there's room on the roster to experiment with Gurianov.
I think the experience is over tonight. This guy is KHL bound.

Give a fighting chance to Richard, Heineman, RHP, Belzile and Ylonen. They deserve way more than him.

Reactions: Et le But

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I think the experience is over tonight. This guy is KHL bound.

Give a fighting chance to Richard, Heineman, RHP, Belzile and Ylonen. They deserve way more than him.

Caufield - Suzuki - Dvo (get Dvo's trade value up)
RHP - Dach - Anderson
Gallagher - Evans - Ylonen
Slaf - Belzile - Gurianov/Richard/Heineman
Pez

I see Gurianov, Richard and Heineman as current candidates for the last forward spot. Wouldn't be the end of the world for Heineman to get a full year in Laval. I definitely have RHP and Ylonen with the big club.

We'll see what HuGo decide. If I were a betting man I'd bet Gurianov isn't back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad