GDT: Da NFL Draft

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Our 5th rounder, WR Kenny Bell has a 1st round afro.

CEBcoUoUsAAdkkW.jpg

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
i am literally in awe of this draft so far. rashad greene in the 5th? michael bennett in the 6th? hell, even yeldon at 36 is kind of a steal.

Hard to know how good Greene is, seeing as Winston was his QB and he played ACC football. But I think he'll be pretty good. I thought it was a mistake to not take Cooper. Bortles needs weapons and literally has none. As far as Yeldon goes...time will tell. Alabama RBs aren't sure things, tough to know whether he'll go "Richardson" or Ingram.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
He has a lot to work on. Could be a solid player.

I think the worst thing was the price the Panthers paid to move up. That was bad.

I thought the same, but when their pick rolled around in the 3rd round, there wasn't anyone on the board that I thought they'd miss out on by not drafting. They stuck in the first round, traded up in the 2nd, traded up in the 4th, and stayed at the end of the 5th with their comp picks. All in all, I like the moves Gettleman made. They didn't need bodies -- they needed talent. You get that by picking higher in the draft. No point in bringing in a bunch of 6th and 7th rounders if they probably won't make the team.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Also posted to Lounge -

OMG CI - Dante Fowler tore his ACL today and will miss the entire season. I mean....that's so messed up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad