D Patryk Zubek - HC Banska Bystrica U18 - Draft NHL 2025

Belloco

Aug 14, 2022
Best PPG for a Def U16 in Slovakia by far. From Poland. Without a dominant teammate next to him.

European hockey is diversifying. I see Lithuanians, Ukrainians, Hungarians very high in the statistics of the biggest European youth leagues

Reactions: czech

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
zbk.png

7 points in his last 2 games

Second in points overall as a defenceman. I haven't actually see him play but his stats are pretty good.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
So he wants to join team Slovakia then? Could be a big draft year for Slovakia in 2025.
I also wonder this. Seems like Polish hockey fans on Twitter are considering him to be on the path for play for Slovaks and not Poland. I wonder if he would be eligible to play at the U18 WC, would be a nice partner for Radivojevic. Pretty impressive numbers. Cernak had 4 points in 8 games, just comparing big mobile dmen in their DY-1 in U20 league. Left shot too, with so many Slovak dmen being righties would be a capable player.

Last edited:

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Nominated to the U18 Slovak Camp

Slovakia will play two matches against Poland

---------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Is there video on this kid anywhere?
The game today was steamed on Slovak hockey site in meh quality. Zubek looked good I thought, good passer and skater. His aggressiveness is his best tool, he’s got an edge to him. I would say he’s probably of Strbak quality imo. Round 2-3ish from what I see now. He’s not a top top prospect but I like his game.

Polish U18 team I thought was very impressive, they have some serious talent. They were taking advantage of all the mistakes by Slovaks.

Reactions: pgfan66

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
The game today was steamed on Slovak hockey site in meh quality. Zubek looked good I thought, good passer and skater. His aggressiveness is his best tool, he’s got an edge to him. I would say he’s probably of Strbak quality imo. Round 2-3ish from what I see now. He’s not a to

They also stream the game on Joj Sport website with a better quality. If you didn't know.

But they don't have any vod or archive you can only watch it live.

Reactions: Antiillafire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad