Confirmed with Link: D Nedomlel traded

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Nedomlel can get traded but Kindl can't?

That's funny, haha.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Well I guess if it is a trade it isn't for Shattenkirk since we wouldn't have bothered doing a separate deal...

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I guess Future Considerations means they will convince Shattenkirk to come to Detroit when he's a FA.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Hopefully this is just reducing our # of contracts and an indication we are about to make a corresponding substantial trade.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Food for thought:

-there was no need to get rid of Nedomlel's contract
-he was essentially traded for nothing

The plot thickens.... :)

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
So from my understanding (which comes from the Wiki entry, which may be completely wrong):

Future Considerations means there is an agreed-upon list of something like 5-10 players or draft picks. At some later date, we will choose which of those from the list we want. So we can take time to decide what our need is, or which player on the list looks most promising, or whether we would rather have a prospect or a pick. Some players on the list might also need to go through waivers, so if that's the case and they fail to make it through waivers, we could choose someone else instead.

If anyone knows more I look forward to being corrected.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
So from my understanding (which comes from the Wiki entry, which may be completely wrong):

Future Considerations means there is an agreed-upon list of something like 5-10 players or draft picks. At some later date, we will choose which of those from the list we want. So we can take time to decide what our need is, or which player on the list looks most promising, or whether we would rather have a prospect or a pick. Some players on the list might also need to go through waivers, so if that's the case and they fail to make it through waivers, we could choose someone else instead.

If anyone knows more I look forward to being corrected.

By George i think you got it here, Sound like a winner to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad