D Joseph Duszak - Mercyhurst University, NCAA (2015 Undrafted; signed by TOR)

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Will probably finish out his final year of school. Hes an undersized offensive dman. Im not a big believer in the Atlantic conference, its quite easily the worst d1 conference. Great numbers for the kid though

Reactions: Newfoundland

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
top D3 vs atlantic who would win?

Atlantic, but the good DIII schools wouldn't be embarrassed. At one point I know that Atlantic schools had fewer scholarships to offer than the other conferences. I think that may have changed, however, in recent years.

Reactions: NLRAIDERS

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Interesting post by @4thline on the Leafs board.

Re Quality of Competition due to conference, it's a small sample but I took a quick look at out of conference games.
In 6 against Bowling Green, Notre Dame, Ferris State (2), Ohio State

His statline was
6GP 1G 8A 9P 15Shots +2

By rough count they were outscored 18-27

Reactions: TimeZone

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Sounds like Boston and Toronto were both involved. Seems like signing with Toronto is close.

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
He basically plays forward out there...I'm not saying that to be cute, he's ahead of the play a ton...he has the potential to be the highest guy in any zone...I thought I saw that a lot with Gostisbehere at Union, but at least he did it only when he had the puck (usually)...this kid is just wheels up no matter what haha

DieTomi

Auston "50 Goals" Matthews
Aug 4, 2017
Hamilton
He should be on the first pairing with Rielly to start next season. The stats speak for themselves, this guy will be an all star.

Hockey Know it all

Mar 10, 2019
He should be on the first pairing with Rielly to start next season. The stats speak for themselves, this guy will be an all star.

Lol?

He seems solid but he was playing in the Atlantic Conference. Take his stats with a grain of salt.

Not saying he won’t be good but lower your expectations a bit.

Reactions: Bruhin

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
He'll have to reinvent his entire game, or the game will be reinvented around him. And the former is the more likely. He's a good skater, but the guy is a pinching machine. He can't do that in the AHL much less the NHL.

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
started out in the ECHL but has 18 points in 22 games since being called up to the AHL.

Any regular Marlies viewers who have a solid opinion on this guy?

Reactions: teddygmr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad