D habs98's #2 GM game- Sign Up + Discussion (MTL available )

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Just for the 2011-12 season the Columbus Blue Jackets- will be in the Southeast Division
Even though DET is the closest team to the east if we should have move them then PIT would have to be moved to the SE. This is for now we might change things up for the 2012-13 season

Eastern Conference

Atlantic Division
New Jersey Devils-
New York Islanders-
New York Rangers-
Philadelphia Flyers-
Pittsburgh Penguins-

Northeast Division
Boston Bruins-
Buffalo Sabres-
Montreal Canadiens-
Ottawa Senators-
Toronto Maple Leafs-

Southeast Division
Columbus Blue Jackets-
Carolina Hurricanes-
Florida Panthers-
Tampa Bay Lightning-
Washington Capitals-

Western Conference

Central Division
Chicago Blackhawks-
Nashville Predators
Detroit Red Wings-
Minnesota Wild-
St. Louis Blues-

Northwest Division
Calgary Flames-
Colorado Avalanche-
Edmonton Oilers-
Vancouver Canucks-
Winnipeg Jets-

Pacific Division
Anaheim Ducks-
Dallas Stars-
Los Angeles Kings-
Phoenix Coyotes-
San Jose Sharks-

Last edited:

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
M moulson ale will fly out to minnesota to interview landeskog, larsson, and courtier for being drafted 2nd overall

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
:panthers
Reports say Florida GM HockeyRulez will arrive in Minnesota tomorrow afternoon. Florida is scheduled to meet with several prospects including: Nugent-Hopkins, Landeskog, Larsson, Huberdeau, Couturier, Hamilton, and Strome. The Florida GM has stated he will not move the 3rd overall pick and will look to acquire more picks in this upcoming draft, Florida will look to have another great draft to build on last years draft.
The future is looking bright for the Florida Panthers.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
tsn.jpg

"But we need to head in a new direction"-donghabs98
THE CANADIAN PRESS
5/20/2011 11:31 PM

WASHINGTON-New Caps GM donghabs98 has made his first mark on the team,but in the coaching department.

Today he fired Head Coach Bruce Boudreau and Assistant Coachs Dean Evason and Bob Woods .
'We felt like the team needs a change", donghabs98 said.
"We have a good team here finishing 1st place 2 times in a row but that means nothing if you can't win i the playoffs."
"We have a good team here and believe we can get better but we need to head in a new direction."

"We will look at a replacement and will hire the best one that can help us the most.

Names have already pop up.
The caps might want go with a vet like Ken Hitchcock(who has won the cup) or Craig MacTavish.
Or they might want go with a rookie coach like Kirk Muller or Dave Cameron.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Hey Soli, maybe u wanna try one of these jerseys for winnipeg (since im a jersey nerd :laugh:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sorry for the second one, I cant get the off white out of the background....what do u think?

for the home, switch the blue and the red and make the logo the same as the away and the jersey style and I think those are winners!

Last edited:

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
Anyone want kuba for a late pick? He is still a good player but we don't have room for him anymore.

sakupi

Dec 5, 2010
Please East GM start sending me your RFA offer. I will have a serious look to all your offer.

Pual Statsny

Overpaid, overrated
Jul 22, 2010
Awesometown
todays press conference for the avs will be delayed going into the weekend as teams will need GMs...
However, details have been leaked...
The Avs have made a blockbuster deal that involves Stasny for a "legitimate d-man", a "young center prospect" and a first round pick

The Avs also made a minor move involving David Jones.....

more to come....

Minor move for David Jones? He's their 27 goal scorer that made Stewart expendable...

Pual Statsny

Overpaid, overrated
Jul 22, 2010
Awesometown
:cbj
Looking to deal Pahlsson who can be a very good piece for a contender. Filatov is still in play.

Looking for top-six wing prospects and goaltending prospects. Looking for grinders and draft picks.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

I am open to trades, so, by all means, send your proposals if you are interested!

Last edited by a moderator:

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
for the home, switch the blue and the red and make the logo the same as the away and the jersey style and I think those are winners!
u can use the red as a third jersey but here is the new home jersey:

attachment.php

again sorry about the background

If anyone else has any jersey change request, please post! I will try my best to make what you desire ;)

Last edited:

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
and now introducing...THE AVALANCHE THIRD JERSEY!

attachment.php

Too bad he wont by on the team by 2 o'clock :naughty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad