D habs98's #2 GM game- Sign Up + Discussion (MTL available )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
and here it is, going with the retro nordique colors:

attachment.php

I actually like that, might I ask how you did that? Website?

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
All Picks in rounds 1/2 are up in the draft thread. Make sure you know if you have your picks or anyone else's before dealing.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
25/30 teams ain't bad. Maybe we should open this thing up to deals?

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
:p: Can't wait that long. How about Midnight ET? Some of us have deals worked out, that were carefully negotiated and we likely wouldn't find the same structure anywhere else.

Just a thought.
Noooo tomorrow I can't make deals on my phone...its tOo hard...lol

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
:p: Can't wait that long. How about Midnight ET? Some of us have deals worked out, that were carefully negotiated and we likely wouldn't find the same structure anywhere else.

Just a thought.

Nooo Tuesday ;)

I guess I'll wheel and deal tonight... already have one deal on the table and looking to move Jokinen

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
I actually like that, might I ask how you did that? Website?
wow, thank u! i wasnt expecting feedback :laugh:
i used photostudio 5.5 and i found a picture of an avs uniform, saved it, then i found a quebec nordiques vintage sweater jersey. I used eye dropper to get the colors and voila....the new road jersey of the avs! :)

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
Hey Soli, maybe u wanna try one of these jerseys for winnipeg (since im a jersey nerd :laugh:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sorry for the second one, I cant get the off white out of the background....what do u think?

Last edited:

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Is this a one season type deal?

If not, could I have the Ducks?

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
:flyers Update

We just received a game changing offer for centre Jeff Carter, he's only being dealt for a starting goalie+, get your offers in.

Andrej Meszaros is as good as gone.

Ville Lieno's extension means one of Kris Versteeg or Scott Hartnell could be moved for the right price.

Should the Flyers complete a deal to aquire a #1 goalie, Sergie Bobrovsky could be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad