D habs98 v3.0 GM Game Sign Up+ Discussion(2 teams available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

We need to get this trade market happening again.

Derek Stepan+ could be had for a great scoring RW'er. Not particularly shopping him, but, if the right offer comes along, I won't be hesitant to deal him.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:rangers have made the 1st UFA signing of the season by signing former Hobey Baker award winner and Senator,Lightning and Rangers D Matt Gilroy to a 2year 1.6 per contract

Last edited:

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
If anyone knows anyone on hfboards that is interested in gm games but wants some Experience have them pm me as i am looking for a Assistant GM.

also #lydia2012

Speedster

Just a king.
Dec 28, 2011
Canada
:stars

Garbutt+Neal

for

:panthers
Butler

Gain some great defense with Butler, and give away Neal to a team he can be successfully used and take out Garbutt a grinder we won't used.

Confirm Panthers.

Last edited:

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
If anyone knows anyone on hfboards that is interested in gm games but wants some Experience have them pm me as i am looking for a Assistant GM.

also #lydia2012
Damn.... I wish this offer was on the table before I joined 1972's GM Game. Instead I had on the job training.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Due to misinformation on an offer sheet, the :avs organization is proud to announce the signing of recently acquired defenseman Mike Green. The offer is 2 years @ $5 mil a year.

:avs traded for Green this past weekend at the annual NHL Entry Draft, but nearly lost him only a couple days later due to miscommunication and a MASSIVE offer sheet. However, with the situation resolved the :avs are thrilled to see Green in the Burgundy and Blue this upcoming season with a young team that has playoff aspirations.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
:wings
Henrik Zetterberg
Todd Bertuzzi
Drew Miller
Cory Emmerton
Top Prospects
2013 1st

All on the block. Send in any offers! Also listening to other players not mentioned.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
:nucks

Make our first move of FA and sign C Jay McClement to a 2 year $2 mil contract. He will be our 3rd line center(pending approval of an upcoming trade).
I resigned McClement at the very beginning of the game. 1 yr $1.5 mil.

I posted it in the main thread when it happened and then posted it again in the Free Agency or resigning thread.

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
:blues

the Blues would like to announce the signing of goaltender Antero Niittymaki to a 3 year contact worth 900k per year to backup Start Jaroslav Halak.

We feel Antero will fit very well in our system where every player will provide defense and he had some success with our headcoach before.

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
Edmonton

Toronton players keep on signing here in :edmonton, following Matt Lashoff, Mike Zigomanis and Ryan Hamilton have signed here. Maybe we might get Kessel....? :sarcasm:

Signings:
Mike Zigomanis (edm) 2 years 800K 2 way
Ryan Hamilton (edm) 2 years 700K 2 way

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

The Penguins have announced the signing of Ray Whitney for 4.1 million (1 year deal). This comes with a NTC (I wouldn't trade him regardless).

With that news, Stepan and Dupuis can be had for a great RWer

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Hawks add depth

The Chicago Blackhawks have added depth to our line up

Filip Kuba-1yr 1.1Mper year

35907-filip-kuba.jpg

Jeff Helpern-1yr 500K

jeffy.jpg

Travis Moen-2yr 1.5Mper year

travis_moen_020412.jpg