D habs98 v3.0 GM Game Sign Up+ Discussion(2 teams available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
the Islanders have signed Dustin Penner to a 2 year deal worth 4 mil per year

also the Justin Schultz signing needs to be veto'd the most Schultz can make as a UFA is something like 1,025,000

the most he can make if he signs with Ducks before UFA 925,000 or something like that

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

also the Justin Schultz signing needs to be veto'd the most Schultz can make as a UFA is something like 1,025,000

the most he can make if he signs with Ducks before UFA 925,000 or something like that

Regardless, he'll sign with me. It's an ELC, regardless if he's a UFA or not. If the signing gets vetoed, I'll just sign him for whatever max is. That is what I was told by the agent. Schultz wants to play with Crosby and Malkin.

(Also, yes, base salary is probably that, but you can add bonuses. That is what happened).

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO

The max cap hit for an ELC is 3,775,000. This is with bonuses, but bonuses count as an incentive to sign.

jesseg2016

May 20, 2012
San Francisco
The Edmonton Oilers submitted an offer sheet to Erik Karlsson for a 10 year contract worth $8.5 million a year. The Senators have decided to match their offer and retain the services of Erik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad