D habs98 v3.0 GM Game Sign Up+ Discussion(2 teams available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
Will the Eastern/Western agents be responsible just for RFA's or UFA's as well? So if someone trades for the rights of a player that is going to be UFA, new team can sign that player before UFA period if agent agrees to.

Avs44; how did you re-sign Ennis as his a RFA? Unless you forgot to erase it from another game...

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
Co-Commish

Would love to be one of the commish:

Age- 19
Favourite Team- Toronto Maple Leafs
Favourite Sports- Hockey, Rugby
Favourite Food- Sushi / Curry
Favourite NHL player of all time - Wendel Clark
Favourite NHL prospect iin the upcoming draft - Alex Galenyuk (just because I want him on the Leafs haha)
If you go anywhere in the world where would it be? - Greece and Italy

Also, we have a chatzy?
Do not think we do, I will create one guys.
http://us4.chatzy.com/93103342293644
correct me if I am wrong please.

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Will the Eastern/Western agents be responsible just for RFA's or UFA's as well? So if someone trades for the rights of a player that is going to be UFA, new team can sign that player before UFA period if agent agrees to.

Avs44; how did you re-sign Ennis as his a RFA? Unless you forgot to erase it from another game...

the agentis in charge of UFA's and RFA

dont expect many UFA's to resign unless they have really good reasons like they have played there for a long time sort of thing

Avs44

May 16, 2011

**** forgot to erase lol

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
Oilers Trading Block

Hi, the :edmonton are announcing that the 1st Overall is available, however we are looking for a top 10 pick in return +. As well looking to package Hemsky + for a quality netminder. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
I like Trevor Linden too
in this jersey

5_edm.jpg

:D

BLASPHEMY!

Damonster - who you like in the JDS/Mir fight?

Trou Trou Train

This is an Express train to Penn Station!
Aug 28, 2008
Long Island, NY
I'm :sens here.

Age- 19
Favourite Team- :rangers
Favourite Sports- Hockey, Football, Basketball
Favourite Food- Pizza, Chinese
Favourite NHL player of all time - Briand Leetch
Favourite NHL prospect in the upcoming draft - Yakupov
If you go anywhere in the world where would it be? - Australia

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
JDS, Mir is not that good when he gets hit hard. (big nog, lesnar)

Yeah, the Carwin fight was rough for him as well. I think he will do better then most people think. Mir's clinch is under rated (ask Cro Cop :() and his submission skills leave him capable of beating anyone at heavyweight on any given night. But I agree, JDS, would and should win this fight.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:habs are looking for:

Top 6 Forwards
Top 4 Defenders
1st and 2nd Round Picks
Prospects

Everyone is available at the right price except for Carey Price.

PM ME!

Jul 10, 2010
im looking to take san jose in a nrw direcrtion.

only thornton and burns are untouchable.

yes that means pavelski, clowe, marleau, boyle, murray, niemi are all available

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
#1 ovr

As you GMs can see, I have decided to shop the 1st OVR as Nail is the clear #1, I think that this organization needs a defenseman who will be available later in the draft. If you want #1 OVR in this years 2012 draft, PM me. I have put all offers for the 1st OVR in my roster post, to help me remember them and to give everybody an equal chance of acquiring the #1. If no offers are sufficient to me, I will use the #1 OVR to draft Nail, and then trade from my team from there. I will make my decision come draft day. Thank you for your time. GM wreckincru of :edmonton

P.S.(this does not breach any agreements, eg tampering, as I am not speaking to public, just to the GMs)

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
The Colorado Avalanche are open for business. We have a young team and we are looking to acquire some proven commodities, as well as trying to get back into the first 2 rounds of the draft.

We are looking for a Top Line Sniper to play the wing with one of Stastny, Duchene, or O'Reilly. We are also seeking a #1/2 Defender to pair with Eric Johnson(preferably a LH PMD but I am not mandatory).

We have several young players available to trade in order to acquire those two assets mentioned, those players include:

Paul Stastny *$6.6 mil 2 more years*
Peter Mueller RFA Rights
Jamie McGinn RFA Rights
David Jones' rights (potential UFA)
Jan Hedja *$3.25 Mil for 3 years*
Ryan Wilson RFA Rights
JS Giguere
Any prospect not named Duncan Siemens or Calvin Pickard

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:cbj are currently listening to offers on Rick Nash. Looking for a nice package of young roster players + 1st + prospects.

The 2nd overall pick could also be available for a top10-15 pick + roster player.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Ok people lol. Just because my username has Avs in it does not mean I am the Avs GM. I'm the Sabres GM, so stop asking for Avs players :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad