Prospal=Umberger Helm=Backlund Stempniak>Greening = Pittsburgh wins

Phaneuf<Letang Weber>Bieska = Tie
Kronwall>Daley Del Zotto>Ericsson = tie
Gunnarsson<Brodie Kindle=Despres = Pittsburgh wins

Rinne>Howard = Pittsburgh wins
Enroth<Lindback = Pittsburgh wins

Clearly I have the better team

:pens :pens :pens

Just about the most flawed system I've ever seen, but I'll play along.

When it comes to the playoffs, Alfredsson is quite easily better than Lupul. Neal may be better than Horton, but if (when) Zetterberg shuts down Malkin, Neal is next to useless. When you look at it this way my top 6 is quite easily better than yours. Hudler is definitely not better than Fleischmann, and I got a good laugh at you calling a third line center just as good as a second line center. Prospal is better than Umberger. Umberger hasn't been good for a couple years now. While Backlund brings more offensively, Helm brings much more energy is the much better pk player (something you have very, very little of).

Your defense is where things get hilarious. You use one ">" for both players on the first pairing when the difference between Weber and Bieksa is far greater than the difference between Phaneuf and Letang. Not to mention that pairing is well below average defensively for a first pairing in a game like this. A Nash - Datsyuk - Kessel line would tear it to pieces every shift. While your second pairing isn't awful, it yet again is just lacking defensively. Brodie is not better than Gunnarsson, thanks for the laugh. And I don't know why you're comparing Despres to an E-Reader, but okay.

My offense and defense are both quite easily better and Howard has proven he can steal games in the playoffs.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
i was going to check DD's roster and i noticed hes tryed to cheat.

kbc9ow.jpg

In his roster it sais he has around 1,800k Cap space, however 72m with his bonuses gives him 74m and his cap payroll is 74,147,784m meaning he would be 147,784 Over. You can also tell he edited his Cap space because Capgeek posts its cap totals with Commas not periods it sais "$1.825" When if its straight from capgeek should say "$1,825"

If the photo is to small open it in a new tab by right clicking it.

I didn't try to cheat. If you'd pay attention in chatzy you'd know I have said that I am deferring Alfredsson's cap hit bonus of 2M to next year's cap (perfectly legal). Since everyone just voted against me because of Pig's ignorance. I'd like a re-vote on this honestly.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER
My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
Rick Nash ($7.800m) / Pavel Datsyuk ($6.700m) / Phil Kessel ($2.700m—50.0%)
Daniel Alfredsson ($5.500m) / Henrik Zetterberg ($6.083m) / Nathan Horton ($2.650m—50.0%)
Tomas Fleischmann ($4.500m) / Stephen Weiss ($4.900m) / Johan Franzen ($3.955m)
Vinny Prospal ($1.500m) / Darren Helm ($2.125m) / Colin Greening ($0.817m)
DEFENSEMEN
Dion Phaneuf ($3.250m—50.0%) / Shea Weber ($3.929m—50.0%)
Niklas Kronwall ($4.750m) / Jonathan Ericsson ($3.250m)
Carl Gunnarsson ($1.575m—50.0%) / Jakub Kindl ($2.400m)
GOALTENDERS
Jimmy Howard ($5.292m)
Jhonas Enroth ($0.500m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $72,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $74,174,784; BONUSES: $2,000,000
CAP SPACE (20-man roster):- $174,784

great job cheating, man!

Alfredsson's bonus deferred to next year's cap, so much ignorance :laugh:

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:nhl

Playoffs Round 3 results

1st :kings 8 VS 4th 2 :hawks
3rd :sens 7 VS 2nd 3 :wings

Stanley Cup Finals

1st :kings VS 3rd :sens

Poll will be created shortly for the finals

Also missing just 1 KLLR cup vote

This is ******** honestly. If Pig gets to go through because he started a false rumor that I cheated....these games are flawed beyond belief......

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
This is ******** honestly. If Pig gets to go through because he started a false rumor that I cheated....these games are flawed beyond belief......

a couple of problems with your little plan.

In alfies cap he already has 2m removed and it still sais your over.

also if you deffered his cap after everything else you would be over by a lot more. i also dont think i won just based on this "rumor" i think my team beat yours honestly. If its not true im fine with a revote its just so fishy and i spent a good 30 minutes trying to see if there was any way you where under cap in chatzy but it appears thats impossible. Im not trying to be ignorant i just don't want a cheater to win. if i catch something fishy i sure as hell will post it.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
a couple of problems with your little plan.

In alfies cap he already has 2m removed and it still sais your over.

also if you deffered his cap after everything else you would be over by a lot more. i also dont think i won just based on this "rumor" i think my team beat yours honestly. If its not true im fine with a revote its just so fishy and i spent a good 30 minutes trying to see if there was any way you where under cap in chatzy but it appears thats impossible. Im not trying to be ignorant i just don't want a cheater to win. if i catch something fishy i sure as hell will post it.

How does it still say I'm over? I did all of the stuff on capgeek and then subtracted the 2M manually from the cap space and moved Alfredsson's cap hit to 3.5 (because that's what it would be if I deferred it). I'm sure I'm correct here. You seriously think I cheated? And on top of that, cheated intentionally? Have I ever cheated in these games? I'm shocked you'd think I would cheat and are automatically assuming I did it intentionally. Seriously, we've been playing these games for like 10 months together....that hurt a bit....

Just to prove I did not cheat, and you did in fact make up this false rumor out of ignorance, I just did it all again

AL1h0EI.png

That says I'm at 2.25. Now add on Kindl's 2.4M cap hit (I accidentally took him out) and that puts you at -.15. Now defer Alfredsson's cap hit to 2015 and that puts you at 1.825M in cap space.

Now that I have proved this. You can:

1. Admit you have started a false rumor out of ignorance
2. Admit you believed I cheated intentionally after playing with me for nearly a year in these games after the first time you see something you believe is cheating (again out of your own ignorance)
3. Agree to a re-vote
4. Apologize

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
How does it still say I'm over? I did all of the stuff on capgeek and then subtracted the 2M manually from the cap space and moved Alfredsson's cap hit to 3.5 (because that's what it would be if I deferred it). I'm sure I'm correct here. You seriously think I cheated? And on top of that, cheated intentionally? Have I ever cheated in these games? I'm shocked you'd think I would cheat and are automatically assuming I did it intentionally. Seriously, we've been playing these games for like 10 months together....that hurt a bit....

Just to prove I did not cheat, and you did in fact make up this false rumor out of ignorance, I just did it all again

AL1h0EI.png

That says I'm at 2.25. Now add on Kindl's 2.4M cap hit (I accidentally took him out) and that puts you at -.15. Now defer Alfredsson's cap hit to 2015 and that puts you at 1.825M in cap space.

2. Admit you believed I cheated intentionally after playing with me for nearly a year in these games after the first time you see something you believe is cheating (again out of your own ignorance)
3. Agree to a re-vote
4. Apologize

I need someone to confirm this, but i honestly was shocked when i saw you cheated but the fact that you just removed kindl is kinda fishy to me, if im wrong i am 100% ready for a revote and will apologize. but i will not admit that it thought you cheated intentionally because i was shocked. i think one of the main reasons i was off is because when your roster read "1.825" I thought you mean a little under 2k not 1.825m, but i did not start this out of ignorance, if something seemed fishy to me im going to post it you can't blame me for it. but i will apologize and demand a revote if im wrong but i thought that Alfie has a 2m bonuses star with him already so you cant do the extra 35% (This is what i was told last night) So i thought you werent aloud to change Alfies cap at all so if you added Kindl you would be over, i dont mean to offend you at all and i thought i would never see a guy like you cheat which is why i was shocked when i seen it.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I need someone to confirm this, but i honestly was shocked when i saw you cheated but the fact that you just removed kindl is kinda fishy to me, if im wrong i am 100% ready for a revote and will apologize. but i will not admit that it thought you cheated intentionally because i was shocked. i think one of the main reasons i was off is because when your roster read "1.825" I thought you mean a little under 2k not 1.825m, but i did not start this out of ignorance, if something seemed fishy to me im going to post it you can't blame me for it. but i will apologize and demand a revote if im wrong but i thought that Alfie has a 2m bonuses star with him already so you cant do the extra 35% (This is what i was told last night) So i thought you werent aloud to change Alfies cap at all so if you added Kindl you would be over, i dont mean to offend you at all and i thought i would never see a guy like you cheat which is why i was shocked when i seen it.

Removing Kindl is fishy to you? Are you kidding me? 2.15 - 2.4 = -.15. How is that fishy? I was doing it quickly (because you started this false rumor and made me prove myself) and accidentally traded kindl without thinking. I ddin't know how to get him back and wasn't going to re-do the whole thing so I just did it manually right in front of your face. I have no idea how you can possibly find me removing Kindl as fishy...

You have said several times now "my little plan." So, yes, you have accused me of cheating intentionally. I have said several times now in chatzy (in multiple games) that I defer Alfredsson's bonus to next year. Hell, I've even posted it in a thread. So yes you did start it out of ignorance because you didn't know I did that. I'm not sure how I'm being unclear here....

You started a false rumor out of ignorance. Now own up to it.

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Removing Kindl is fishy to you? Are you kidding me? 2.15 - 2.4 = -.15. How is that fishy? I was doing it quickly (because you started this false rumor and made me prove myself) and accidentally traded kindl without thinking. I ddin't know how to get him back and wasn't going to re-do the whole thing so I just did it manually right in front of your face. I have no idea how you can possibly find me removing Kindl as fishy...

You have said several times now "my little plan." So, yes, you have accused me of cheating intentionally. I have said several times now in chatzy (in multiple games) that I defer Alfredsson's bonus to next year. Hell, I've even posted it in a thread. So yes you did start it out of ignorance because you didn't know I did that. I'm not sure how I'm being unclear here....

You started a false rumor out of ignorance. Now own up to it.
theres no need for this drama. and its not my fault, if you say im ignorant your being ignorant. i've said multiple times i was TOLD IN CHATZY LAST NIGHT that since he already has the 2m bonuses star you cant Deffer. im sorry if i get it wrong and im tired of starting GM Game drama its pointless can we just wait for Dong to get on, if we have to revote im perfectly fine for that but don't call me ignorant because i posted something i was TOLD IN CHATZY was true.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
You ultimately believed it, posted it, and called it "my little plan." That upsets me, more so than I can type on this forum due to my current constraint. Join the chatzy.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

AL1h0EI.png

3. Agree to a re-vote
4. Apologize

Being in a neutral position, I did some digging and found that the 2M in bonuses you have already is the 2M in bonuses Alfredsson receives you are referring to as what could be deferred. Capgeek does that automatically. You also can't sign Enroth for .5M as the league minimum is .55M (if this was specified in the GM game rules elsewhere, my mistake on that part). So here's what I came up with:

FORWARDS
Daniel Alfredsson ($5.500m) / Henrik Zetterberg ($6.083m) / Nathan Horton ($2.650m—50.0%)
DEFENSEMEN
Niklas Kronwall ($4.750m) / Dion Phaneuf ($3.250m—50.0%)
Jonathan Ericsson ($3.250m) / Jakub Kindl ($2.400m)
Carl Gunnarsson ($1.575m—50.0%) / Shea Weber ($3.929m—50.0%)
GOALTENDERS
Jimmy Howard ($5.292m)
Jhonas Enroth ($0.550m)
------
SALARY CAP: $72,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $74,224,784; BONUSES: $2,000,000
CAP SPACE (20-man roster): -$224,784

You don't have the option to defer another 2M on Alfie's contract, I'm sorry to say. Your team is pretty easily better, but the fact is you're over the cap.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Being in a neutral position, I did some digging and found that the 2M in bonuses you have already is the 2M in bonuses Alfredsson receives you are referring to as what could be deferred. Capgeek does that automatically. You also can't sign Enroth for .5M as the league minimum is .55M (if this was specified in the GM game rules elsewhere, my mistake on that part). So here's what I came up with:

FORWARDS
DEFENSEMEN
Niklas Kronwall ($4.750m) / Dion Phaneuf ($3.250m—50.0%)
Jonathan Ericsson ($3.250m) / Jakub Kindl ($2.400m)
Carl Gunnarsson ($1.575m—50.0%) / Shea Weber ($3.929m—50.0%)
GOALTENDERS
Jimmy Howard ($5.292m)
Jhonas Enroth ($0.550m)
------
SALARY CAP: $72,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $74,224,784; BONUSES: $2,000,000
CAP SPACE (20-man roster): -$224,784

You don't have the option to defer another 2M on Alfie's contract, I'm sorry to say. Your team is pretty easily better, but the fact is you're over the cap.

The numbers don't lie. With this solid proof there will be no revote.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Well, ****. I'm still pretty pissed that you guys think I would intentionally cheat...

Last edited by a moderator:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I wasn't accusing you of cheating, I can see where the confusion comes in. I was simply pointing out that your assessment was wrong - I apologize if you took that as an accusation of cheating.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

When the results are in! I would like to congratulate K2B and the :kings on finally the Stanley Cup. With that I officially close this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad