D habs98 GM Game v8.3-Sign Up+ Discussion

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
My responses are in BOLD.

:nucks :nucks :nucks VOTE VANCOUVER :nucks :nucks :nucks

injuries dont really happen in this game unless there obviously injured like progner.

But if you honestly think my defense only has a "slight" Edge on yours LOL then i really dont know what to say. you made a solid defense but i have the leagues 2 best OFD and one of the best DFD 3 top 10 d-men. and i love how to you any of my players that did amazing will have a slump or fall but Hartnell will get right on pace, its like... hmm soo my players will all slump but your hartnell will be golden boy.

and who said i would play my 3rd line against yours ? I could easily play my 4th line Clowe - Richards - Neil when Simmonds and hartnell are out ;)

Also all goalies "Struggle" you say, then if Bobrovsky (who behind this defense compared to CLB/PHI defense IRL) "Struggles" Why wouldnt Lou Struggle when he has Edler.. and Voynov... and Goligoski. and the slumped myers. You have no real defense for lou. in Vancouver he has Garrison, Hamhuis, ECT to help him but who does he have here ? MYERS?

Anyways this will be my last reply wether you reply or not, i feel that my team is better in most positions.

Vote :sens

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 11, 2012
Just a couple of things.

1. Hartnell already went through his slump so he is due for a bounce-back season.

2. If you play your 4th against my 3rd, it'd be a mismatch and we'd rack up the goals.

3. I have a collection of top 4 D and apparently I have no 'real defense' for Lou :shakehead

4. I didn't say that all goalies struggle. I said that after their first great season or their breakout season they regress a bit. Lou will be solid as he is already past his period of regression.

5. In all it's entirety, yes, you're defense is only slightly better than mine. You're top 4 is amazing, ill give you that, but it tappers off in the bottom 3 compared to mine. Maybe it's a bit more than 'slightly better' but it's not a huge margin.

:nucks :nucks VOTE VANCOUVER :nucks :nucks

Last edited by a moderator:

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Just a couple of things.

1. I didn't 'change your post'. I've seen other people do this b4 where they simply add their 2 cents in bold.

2. Hartnell already went through his slump so he is due for a bounce-back season.

3. If you play your 4th against my 3rd, it'd be a mismatch and we'd rack up the goals.

4. I have a collection of top 4 D and apparently I have no 'real defense' for Lou :shakehead

5. I didn't say that all goalies struggle. I said that after their first great season or their breakout season they regress a bit. Lou will be solid as he is already past his period of regression.

6. In all it's entirety, yes, you're defense is only slightly better than mine. You're top 4 is amazing, ill give you that, but it tappers off in the bottom 3 compared to mine. Maybe it's a bit more than 'slightly better' but it's not a huge margin.

:nucks :nucks VOTE VANCOUVER :nucks :nucks
just going to reply to this, your top 4 is LOADED with OFD. you dont have players that can help luo on defense.

Aug 11, 2012
just going to reply to this, your top 4 is LOADED with OFD. you dont have players that can help luo on defense.

Marc Methot is a primarily defensive D-Man, Myers size will be used on D and Paul Martin and Alex Goligoski play good 2-way games. Methot will be very important on D, as well as Myers once he gets his feet under him.

:nucks :nucks VOTE VANCOUVER!! :nucks :nucks

Aug 11, 2012
Vancouver Canucks Roster

FORWARDS

Thomas Vanek ($5.357m—25.0%) / Jamie Benn ($5.250m) / Ray Whitney ($4.500m)
Jeff Carter ($5.273m) / Ryan Kesler ($5.000m) / Martin Erat ($2.250m—50.0%)
Wayne Simmonds ($2.981m—25.0%) / Kyle Turris ($3.500m) / Scott Hartnell ($4.750m)
Dale Weise ($0.750m) / Mike Santorelli ($0.550m) / Matt Frattin ($0.488m)

DEFENSEMEN

Alexander Edler ($5.000m) / Slava Voynov ($4.167m)
Alex Goligoski ($4.600m) / Tyler Myers ($5.500m)
Paul Martin ($3.750m—25.0%) / Marc Methot ($2.400m—20.0%)
Justin Schultz ($2.831m—25.0%) /

GOALTENDERS

Roberto Luongo ($5.333m)
Ben Bishop ($0.600m)

------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $72,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $74,829,870; BONUSES: $2,850,000
CAP SPACE (21-man roster): $20,130
:nucks VOTE VANCOUVER :nucks

:nucks VOTE VANCOUVER :nucks

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:nhl

Playoffs Round 2 results
1st :kings 5 VS 8th 5 :bruins
2nd :wings 8 VS 7th 2 :pens
3rd :sens 8 VS 6th 2 :nucks
4th :hawks 9 VA 5th 1 :blues

Kings VS Bruins series will head to the polls and be awarded at my discretion

KLLR CUP round 1 results

20th :cbj BYE
19th :habs BYE

18th :Hartford 5 VS 15th :sharks
17th :leafs 5 VS 16th :edmonton

KLLR cup Round 2

20th :cbj VS 17th :leafs
19th :habs vs 18th Hartford

Send KLLR cup votes!!

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:nhl

Playoffs Round 2 results
1st :kings 5 VS 8th 5 :bruins
2nd :wings 8 VS 7th 2 :pens
3rd :sens 8 VS 6th 2 :nucks
4th :hawks 9 VA 5th 1 :blues

Kings VS Bruins series will head to the polls and be awarded at my discretion

KLLR CUP round 1 results

20th :cbj BYE
19th :habs BYE

18th :Hartford 5 VS 15th :sharks
17th :leafs 5 VS 16th :edmonton

KLLR cup Round 2

20th :cbj VS 17th :leafs
19th :habs vs 18th Hartford

Send KLLR cup votes!!

After an error on my part I realized I hadn't counted a vote because it was just for this series, couple that with Hartfords last minute vote

:kings defeat the :bruins 7-5

Playoffs Round 3

1st :kings VS 4th :hawks
2nd :sens VS 3rd :wings

Last edited:

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
i was going to check DD's roster and i noticed hes tryed to cheat.

kbc9ow.jpg

In his roster it sais he has around 1,800k Cap space, however 72m with his bonuses gives him 74m and his cap payroll is 74,147,784m meaning he would be 147,784 Over. You can also tell he edited his Cap space because Capgeek posts its cap totals with Commas not periods it sais "$1.825" When if its straight from capgeek should say "$1,825"

If the photo is to small open it in a new tab by right clicking it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad