D habs98 GM Game v6.3-Sign Up+ Discussion (3 teams available) ‎

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA

:flames The Calgary Flames have fired GM Jay Feaster and have hired GM canadiensnation. It comes as a big shock to fire a GM mid draft but the Flames felt like this was a much needed move in order for them to become a contender.​

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
The Calgary Flames have traded D TJ Brodie, F Akim Aliu and F Andre Burakovsky to the Philadelphia Flyers for D Nicklas Grossmann (25% retained), F Matt Read (25% retained) and a 2nd Round pick in this years draft 41st overall.

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
The Calgary Flames have traded D TJ Brodie, F Akim Aliu and F Andre Burakovsky to the Philadelphia Flyers for D Nicklas Grossmann (25% retained), F Matt Read (25% retained) and a 2nd Round pick in this years draft 41st overall.

:flyers confirm

Very excited to have Brodie as part of this franchise to help fix the never ending problems on D. Burakovsky is a fast player who will be a great addition to the Flyers. Aliu should also be a successful player, thanks to Grossman and Read for their contributions, we were comfortable dealing our 2nd due to the one we acquired earlier and the fact that Mccoshen and Bigras were off the board.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
"@Real_ESPNLeBrun hearing 5 teams have offers in place for Lecavalier, more talks with other teams are coming up"

“@TSNBobMcKenzie hearing if the right offer comes in one buyout FA could be signing tonight"

Get your offers in for the bought out guys...

Lecavalier
Richards
Briere
Cullen
Jokinen
Kelly
Ward
Thornton

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
:sens

trade block

Chris Phillips, Marc Methot, Dalton Thrower, Zack Smith, Jean-Gabriel Pageau and possibly Colin Greening

price from high to low on how i value these players

Methot
Colin Greening
Zack Smith
Chris Phillips
Dalton Thrower
Jean-Gabriel Pageau

Last edited:

AnthonyJohnson

:canes

Trade Block:

Jesse Blacker
Zach Boychuk
Tim Brent
Jordan Caron
Joe Colborne
Kevin Connauton
Frank Corrado
Jerry D'Amigo
Brian Dumoulin
Patrick Dwyer
Nikita Filatov
Matthew Finn
Boone Jenner
Joonas Korpisalo
Torey Krug
Chad Larose
Michal Neuvirth
Brett Ritchie
Troy Rutkowski
Cory Schneider
Viktor Stalberg
Malcolm Subban
Oskar Sundqvist

Last edited by a moderator:

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
:nashville
Brandon Saad
Corey Crawford
Michael Frolik

:hawks
Pekka Rinne (25% salary retained)
Taylor Beck
Zach Budish

We are very glad to add a Calder finalist, a Cup winning goalie, and a great winger. Pekka is an incredible goalie and we wish him the best in the Windy City. We thank PatriceBergeronFan for the smooth negotiations.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
:nashville
Brandon Saad
Corey Crawford
Michael Frolik

:hawks
Pekka Rinne (25% salary retained)
Taylor Beck
Zach Budish

We are very glad to add a Calder finalist, a Cup winning goalie, and a great winger. Pekka is an incredible goalie and we wish him the best in the Windy City. We thank PatriceBergeronFan for the smooth negotiations.

Accepted. Big price to pay but worth it. Good long negotiations. Frolik is tossed in to make room for Handzus.

Aela*

"@Real_ESPNLeBrun hearing 5 teams have offers in place for Lecavalier, more talks with other teams are coming up"

“@TSNBobMcKenzie hearing if the right offer comes in one buyout FA could be signing tonight"

Get your offers in for the bought out guys...

Lecavalier
Richards
Briere
Cullen
Jokinen
Kelly
Ward
Thornton

Doesn't FA start tomorrow?

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:nhl

Free agency thread updated by all agents, free agency opens tomorrow at 12pm EST don't forget. Also make sure to read the rules in the thread and good luck to all of you!

AnthonyJohnson

Hey guys, I am resigning as CAR GM. I have more important things to do in my life than be an armchair GM so I must leave to take care of other things. Thanks to dong for letting me play and to everyone else for being patient with me even though I was a pain in the a** sometimes. Anyways, peace and enjoy the rest of the game!

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Hey guys, I am resigning as CAR GM. I have more important things to do in my life than be an armchair GM so I must leave to take care of other things. Thanks to dong for letting me play and to everyone else for being patient with me even though I was a pain in the a** sometimes. Anyways, peace and enjoy the rest of the game!

It really doesnt seem to take that much time but maybe that's because I am a rookie...

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

what the ****

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Worst loss since Produce left.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:nucks

Looking for 2nd liners and a 3rd line center. Could also use a top 4 defender.

Unless you're giving up at least 2 2nd liners or 1 and a top 4 defender, don't even both asking about Staal, Pominville, Carter, or Edler. Seriously, it's ****ing annoying when you think you can get Jeff Carter for 2 4th liners and a 2nd round pick. You know who you are.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00