D habs98 GM Game v5.4-Sign Up+ Discussion (2 teams available)

Bernier 45

May 31, 2014
Wild are ready to wheel and deal.

Looking for a #1 C.
Looking for depth on the defensive end.
Looking for a #1 goaltender.

Lots of good young pieces here. Nino, Zucker, Haula, Coyle, Granlund, Dumba.

Aela*

Uhm, Isles are contending anyways. Prospects and stuff can be traded as well as picks.

Patchey*

:ducks
Looking for 2C *Cough Kesler Cough*
Looking for Top pairing Defenceman

Willing to move all prospects and picks

Edit: doing my teams cap right now.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:bruins

Looking to make a ton of moves today because I have some busy days coming up. Bergeron, Rask, Chara, Krejci, Lucic, Ryan, Eriksson, Seidenberg, etc. OTB. Not really interested in picks, I just want top prospects and young players.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
To :kings

Loui Eriksson
Adam Mcquid
50% retained

To :bruins

Tyler Toffoli
Valentin Zykov

Yeah, probably lost this value wise but the market is ridiculous right now and I'm a huge Loui fan.

Last edited:

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
To :kings

Loui Eriksson
Adam Mcquid

To :bruins

Tyler Toffoli
Valentin Zykov

Yeah, probably lost this value wise but the market is ridiculous right now and I'm a huge Loui fan.

Confirm. This was the only interest I've really had in Eriksson so far and it was good value so I figured why not.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Dong can we get a clarification on who is allowed to rebuild and who is not before this ****s anybody over.

Bernier 45

May 31, 2014
Wild get:

C - John Tavares

Islaes get:

LW - Zach Parise
D - Jonas Brodin
Wild 2nd Rounder

Aela*

Couple of trades here.

:isles

Zach Parise
Jonas Brodin
Wild 2nd 2014

:wild

John Tavares

:isles

David Krejci
Dennis Seidenberg

:bruins

Griffin Reinhart
Ryan Strome
Brock Nelson

Bernier 45

May 31, 2014
Yeah if it wasnt obvious by me posting it, confirmed. Welcome to the Wild, John Tavares.

member 202355

Montreal | Acquired | New York | Acquired
large.png
|
  • Dan Girardi (50% retained)
|
large.png
|
  • Nathan Beaulieu
  • Martin Reway
  • Jarred Tinordi
|

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
To :kings2

Rick Nash (50% retained)
Kevin Klein (50% retained)

To :rangers

Slava Voynov
Jake Muzzin
Tanner Pearson

Stephan Weiss (50% retained)

To :wings

LA's 2nd round pick

Yes, I know HFBoards is a fickle website and acquisitions like Weiss and Nash will be frowned upon. In Nash's case yes he's had a poor playoff showing but it's more luck driven then anything, he's been superb defensively and his offensive numbers have gone down the tank because of a low on ice shooting%. We know the type of player Rick is he scored at a near PPG pace in 12/13, and still has it. He's never played with a centre as good as Anze Kopitar so in our opinion his offensive production will flourish being in such a situation.

In Weiss's case we brought him in to as a reclamation project of some sort, he has a track record and will only be asked to play in a 3rd line role.

Last edited:

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009

Rick Nash (50% retained)
Kevin Klein (50% retained)

To :rangers

Slava Voynov
Jake Muzzin
Tanner Pearson

Stephan Weiss (50% retained)

To :wings

LA's 2nd round pick

Yes, I know HFBoards is a fickle website and acquisitions like Weiss and Nash will be frowned upon. In Nash's case yes he's had a poor playoff showing but it's more luck driven then anything, he's been superb defensively and his offensive numbers have gone down the tank because of a low on ice shooting%. We know the type of player Rick is he scored at a near PPG pace in 12/13, and still has it. He's never played with a centre as good as Anze Kopitar so in our opinion his offensive production will flourish with such a player.

In Weiss's case we brought him in to as a reclamation project of some sort, he has a track record and will only be asked to play in a 3rd line role.

:rangers confirms

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
:stars
Martin St. Louis
Mats Zuccarello

:rangers
Valeri Nichuskin
Alex Chiasson

It was a heavy price to pay in future talent but we believe this deal brings some right now talent to Dallas and supports our quest for our second Stanley Cup. Thanks to HTT for the easy transaction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad