D habs98 GM Game v5.4-Sign Up+ Discussion (2 teams available)

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:jets

We are rebuilding. We want top 10 picks, high end prospects and young talent.

Available:
E.Kane
Wheeler
Frolik
Enstrom
Bogosian
Byfuglien
Little
Ladd

Pm me with offers!

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:bruins

We've decided to blow it up a bit but still contend. Krejci, Marchand, Lucic, Bergeron, Eriksson, Soderberg, Smith, etc. etc. all OTB. Looking to make hockey trades with these forwards. Only untouchables on my team really are Chara and Rask.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
:rangers will be contending!

Alot of nice things are availble as BeastKreider, GodMcD, JTmiller, Kristo, Stepan etc etc

come at me

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
I don't think I'll have enough time on my hands now to participate in a game as a full-time GM for the next few weeks, however, I do have time to serve as an assistant GM for someone, if there is anyone interested. I will usually be active for a bit in the morning and for a couple of hours in the evening. If anyone is interested in having me as their assistant GM, send me a PM.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl

Trading will open at 7:00pm EST tonight. Also I am looking for an RFA Agent. I can not stress how important it is to will that role.

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
:nhl

Trading will open at 7:00pm EST tonight. Also I am looking for an RFA Agent. I can not stress how important it is to will that role.
Let's get this game started shall we.

THE FIRST TRADE TO KICK OFF THE REBUILD

To :hawks
Phil Kessel (50%) cap retain), Dion Phaneuf (40% cap retain) and Peter Holland RFA rights

To :leafs
Teuvu Teräväinen, Nick Leddy, Johnny Oduya, Phillip Danault, Jeremy Morin, 1st round pick 2014, and a 2nd 2015​

We would like to thank Kessel and Phaneuf for their time here. Phaneuf was just not captain material and didn't bring his top notch play. But it still is tough to lose him and we thank him for his time here.

We would like to thank Phil for his time here as well. He was an integral part of our team for a couple of years but we want to have a change of direction. We wish him the best with the Blackhawks.

And for Peter Holland--it was nice knowing you.

We would like to welcome Leddy and Oduya to our defense. They are two great d-men who we will gladly take.

But the best part of this deal is the improvement in the prospect department for us. TT, Danault, and Morin will hopefully become a big part of our core. As of now, Morin seems to be the most NHL ready.

I would like to thank donghabs98 for approaching me and getting this deal done smoothly.

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Let's get this game started shall we.

THE FIRST TRADE TO KICK OFF THE REBUILD

To :hawks
Phil Kessel (50%) cap retain), Dion Phaneuf (40% cap retain) and Peter Holland RFA rights

To :leafs
Teuvu Teräväinen, Nick Leddy, Johnny Oduya, Phillip Danault, Jeremy Morin, 1st round pick 2014, and a 2nd 2015​

We would like to thank Kessel and Phaneuf for their time here. Phaneuf was just not captain material and didn't bring his top notch play. But it still is tough to lose him and we thank him for his time here.

We would like to thank Phil for his time here as well. He was an integral part of our team for a couple of years but we want to have a change of direction. We wish him the best with the Blackhawks.

And for Peter Holland--it was nice knowing you.

We would like to welcome Leddy and Oduya to our defense. They are two great d-men who we will gladly take.

But the best part of this deal is the improvement in the prospect department for us. TT, Danault, and Morin will hopefully become a big part of our core. As of now, Morin seems to be the most NHL ready.

I would like to thank donghabs98 for approaching me and getting this deal done smoothly.

This was a very hard trade to make as a lot of pieces were given up but I'm happy to have added Phil to our offense and Dion to the backend.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:sens

Shaw, Kruger, B.Smith, Crawford

:hawks

Spezza, Neil and Anderson

While Spezza and Anderson had an off year last season, we here in Chicago believe playing behind Toews is just what Spezza needs. Anderson will also come to a team with a stronger defensive system.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:bruins

Have decided to rebuild after seeing the market and those first two **** trades. Bergeron, Chara, Rask, Krejci, Lucic, Seidenberg, Eriksson, etc. OTB. Hit me up with offers or on chatzy. I've got some time to kill tonight.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
:pens

Available players for trade for now:
Pascal Dupuis
Rovert Scuderi
Ryan Sutter
Evgeni Malkin (listening to trade offers to make potential cap room, I would need at least a top 6, , top 9, top 4D and a A-level prospect coming back)
Marc-André Fleury

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad