D habs98 GM Game v4.5-Sign Up+ Discussion (Waiting List available) ‎

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Wow, all the #1 and #2 seeds won in the first round and all of the #1 seeds won the second round. Now it is all the division winners.

Not a single upset through two rounds of the playoffs.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
nhl-playoffs-logo-600x398.jpg

2nd Round Results

Eastern Conference

:pens 8-0 :cbj
:bolts 7-1 :sabres

Western Conference

:hawks 7-1 :blues
:ducks 4-3:kings

3rd Round

Eastern Conference

:pens 5-6 :bolts

Western Conference

:hawks 9-2 :ducks

2008StanleyCupFinals.png

1st AT :bolts vs 1st CT :hawks

Vote here

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
KLLR Playoffs

KLLR Cup Finals

:nashville 82.14% (23)- 17.86% (5) :caps

team-after-opening-win.jpg

On behalf of the Nashville Predators organization I would like to thank those who voted for us. You guys are why we made it to the finals and I would like to thank playtowin on a great series.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
nhl-playoffs-logo-600x398.jpg

2008StanleyCupFinals.png

:bolts 40.68% (24)- 59.32% (35) :hawks

_68358696_68358656.jpg

Congratulations to trick and the :hawks on winning the Stanley Cup. You did a fantastic job with the Hawks.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Dhabs98 GM Game Awards

Cups.jpg

GM Of the Game

This award goes to the GM who had a fantastic performance throughout the game.Donut took a Tampa Bay team that was already a good young team and took them to the next level as he added such stars like the Sedin brothers, Eric Staal, Jeff Skinner and others. Donut showed his ability to maximized his returns on his assets and was even able to trade for a whole line. While Donut was already a strong GM this game solidified his status as a top GM.

The Selanne Trophy

This trophy goes to the newest GM who shows great potential and performed admirably. This award goes to Beaunett who despite coming in late to become the Senators GM was able to give a decent Sens team some direction and hope for the future. His knowledge about prospects was evident during the draft and throughout the game. There are no doubt bright days ahead for Beaunett in GM games.

Trade Broker Award

This trophy goes to the GM who is also working on making deals to improved his trade. This award goes to Boltsfan9175 who despite not getting the team he originally wanted he still worked his butt off to get a deal done to improve the Pens. From the moment trading opened to the moment it closed Boltsfan9175 was trying to make trades even when he was running low on assets. When I thought about this award Boltsfan9175's name was the first one that came to mind.

PIG Award

In honor of a ex-GM who had a colorful character this award goes to the GM who brings life to the game and shows a great attitude throughout the game. Although 50 Shades of Vey joined the game mid way he certainly left a mark on the game. With the Rangers sitting idle by while other teams improved, 50 Shades of Vey came in and gave the team a sense of direction and under his guidance the Rangers made it to the 2nd round of the KLLR playoffs. 50 Shades was a previous GM in GM games with the username TheButler117 but upon a username change back in November he came back ready to rock the GM game world. No doubt there will be some exciting days ahead for 50 shades.

The Produce Trophy

In honor of former GM this trophy goes to the one GM who improved his team dramatically from the start of the game to the end. Taking a team like the Buffalo Sabres usually means a GM is rebuilding but jagrpens90 wasn't going to run the Sabres like anyone else. Like the GM in which the trophy is named after, jagrpens90 took a team that was a okay-bottom feeder team and led them to 2nd in the Atlantic and a 2nd round showing in the playoffs. While the Sabres didn't win the cup, considering where they started at jagrpens90 did a fantastic job.

The Brad Nose Marchand Trophy

This trophy is given to the GM who has the ability to get under the skin of opposing GMs yet shows the ability to improve his team at the same time. This award goes to Dabeast so has forever engraved the name Ryan Strome in my mind. Dabeast has shown the ability to be persistent yet also effective in getting deals done. Like the winger in which the trophy is named after, Dabeast got the job done with the Wings and led them to the 2nd round of the KLLR playoffs while picking up some nice young studs in the process.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl

With the awarding of both the Stanley Cup and KLLR cup I would to announce the official closure of this game. But before that I would like to announce a name change that will take in affect next game. The KLLR Cup will be given a more proper name of Rebuilders Cup. With that said I would like to personally thank everyone for a truly fantastic GM game. I believe it was the best one I have ran in a while. Props to you guys!

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
Dhabs98 GM Game Awards

Cups.jpg

GM Of the Game

This award goes to the GM who had a fantastic performance throughout the game. The league is happy to award the Produce Trophy to Donut! Donut took a Tampa Bay team that was already a good young team and took them to the next level as he added such stars like the Sedin brothers, Eric Staal, Jeff Skinner and others. Donut showed his ability to maximized his returns on his assets and was even able to trade for a whole line. While Donut was already a strong GM this game solidified his status as a top GM.

The Selanne Trophy

This trophy goes to the newest GM who shows great potential and performed admirably. This award goes to Beaunett who despite coming in late to become the Senators GM was able to give a decent Sens team some direction and hope for the future. His knowledge about prospects was evident during the draft and throughout the game. There are no doubt bright days ahead for Beaunett in GM games.

Trade Broker Award

This trophy goes to the GM who is also working on making deals to improved his trade. This award goes to Boltsfan9175 who despite not getting the team he originally wanted he still worked his butt off to get a deal done to improve the Pens. From the moment trading opened to the moment it closed Boltsfan9175 was trying to make trades even when he was running low on assets. When I thought about this award Boltsfan9175's name was the first one that came to mind.

PIG Award

In honor of a ex-GM who had a colorful character this award goes to the GM who brings life to the game and shows a great attitude throughout the game. Although 50 Shades of Vey joined the game mid way he certainly left a mark on the game. With the Rangers sitting idle by while other teams improved, 50 Shades of Vey came in and gave the team a sense of direction and under his guidance the Rangers made it to the 2nd round of the KLLR playoffs. 50 Shades was a previous GM in GM games with the username TheButler117 but upon a username change back in November he came back ready to rock the GM game world. No doubt there will be some exciting days ahead for 50 shades.

The Produce Trophy

In honor of former GM this trophy goes to the one GM who improved his team dramatically from the start of the game to the end. Taking a team like the Buffalo Sabres usually means a GM is rebuilding but jagrpens90 wasn't going to run the Sabres like anyone else. Like the GM in which the trophy is named after, jagrpens90 took a team that was a okay-bottom feeder team and led them to 2nd in the Atlantic and a 2nd round showing in the playoffs. While the Sabres didn't win the cup, considering where they started at jagrpens90 did a fantastic job.

The Brad Nose Marchand Trophy

This trophy is given to the GM who has the ability to get under the skin of opposing GMs yet shows the ability to improve his team at the same time. This award goes to Dabeast so has forever engraved the name Ryan Strome in my mind. Dabeast has shown the ability to be persistent yet also effective in getting deals done. Like the winger in which the trophy is named after, Dabeast got the job done with the Wings and led them to the 2nd round of the KLLR playoffs while picking up some nice young studs in the process.

I'd like to thank Dong for hosting a great game, Ryan Strome for not being on my team, Brad Marchand for being a ****, and everyone who voted for me. And most of all I'd like to thank the fans. This wouldn't be possible without you! Thanks!

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:banana: Thanks Dong for the fun game and the award -- and congrats Trick and Dong on your new trophies

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Thanks to dong for running this game and donut for great finals.

Congrats to dong for KLLR Cup, and all the award winners.

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
You might if you could have one name for more than a week.

The Bruno Mars/Kesler2Burrows/Ronaldo/Horvat2Virtanen/I forget the others Award is just too wordy.

50 Shades of Vey

Vey is Grey
Sep 30, 2013
:banana: Thanks Dong for the fun game and the award -- and congrats Trick and Dong on your new trophies

Thanks to dong for running this game and donut for great finals.

Congrats to dong for KLLR Cup, and all the award winners.

All this! Thanks a lot dong, I had the most fun I have had in a GM game yet. Congrats to Dong and Trick on their cup wins. I also really liked the Quiz and the Awards; some great ideas! :yo:

Aela*

Thanks for the award, appreciate it. Looking forward to participating in more gm games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad