D habs98 GM Game v4.5-Sign Up+ Discussion (Waiting List available) ‎

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl
D habs98 GM Game v4.5
To join the game pm me your top 3 teams you want. You MUST be active to play this game, if you prove to be inactive you could be fired at any time.
[fieldset="Jobs"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="League Schedule"]
  • Game Start:12/26/14 12:00pm EST
  • Trading Deadline: 1/1/14 11:59pm EST
  • Standings Voting:
  • Entry Draft:
  • KLLR Playoffs
  • Stanley Cup Finals:

All times are EST and are subject to change
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Salary Cap"]
  • $69,000,000M and Cap Floor $51,000,000M
  • All teams MUST be under the cap by the end of trade deadline day
  • Use Armchair GM to calculate your Team's Cap. Set it to "Today"
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Waivers"]
  • If you'd like to place a player on waivers, post in this thread along with the player's contract information.
  • To save time and avoid confusion and complications, waivers will be "first come, first serve". Whoever puts in a claim first will get the player.
  • If you claim a player and he puts you over the cap, it will be vetoed and the said player will be put back on the waiver wire.
  • Teams will have 12 hours to claim a player off the wire before he clears.
  • GMs can only claim 3 players off waivers at a time (for example claiming 6 players at once will not count)
  • If a player clears 900K of his cap hit will be off your cap
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Trades"]
  • Trades do not need to be sent in.
  • The league has the right to reject any trade within 24 hours of it being posted.
  • When a deal is deemed too lopsided or one sided the deal will be put on hold. The GMs involved in the deal will be asked to revise it. After which the league will hold a meeting with the GMs involved and will approve or deny the change. The role of the league office is not to make the deal fair but to make it less one sided.
  • You must post a roster full of team info before being allowed to trade
  • You may not make any trades untill you post your roster.Any deals made before will be put on hold and will not be offical untill your roster is posted
  • Keep in mind that any deal the League thinks is outrageous can and will be vetoed, so don't pull anything stupid.
  • If a deal is vetoed, you won't be able to make the exact deal again.
  • You may only retain a max of 50% of a player's cap
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Agents"]
  • UFA Agent-
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Re-signings and signings"]
  • To re-sign a player on your team, PM the respective agents for your RFA's,
  • Pending FA's can be found at CapGeekTry to re-sign in groups, it makes it easier for the agents.
  • Don't skimp out on an offer, if you make a terrible offer the player may not re-sign with you at all.
  • Not all players will re-sign, in fact, the majority will probably test free agency.
  • Any player not re-signed by 11:59 P.M. the day before free agency will enter free agency, and you will not have exclusive rights.
  • Just because you made the first, or highest, offer for a player during free agency does NOT mean he will sign with you. Many factors go into a player signing so nothing is a sure thing.
[/fieldset]
[fieldset="RFA"]
  • The team that owns the player can match as much as it wants
  • RFA's must be given Qualifying Offers
  • You can use Qualifying Calculator / to determine a RFAs QO
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Other Rules"]
  • Inactivity will not be accepted. If you have just one post in the thread one day before the deadline, you will be fired.
  • You MUST keep your roster and Trading block Update
  • Posting in the thread doesn't necissarily mean you will get the job you wanted. Post the team you want and the job you want and I will determine who gets the jobs.
  • If it's proven that you have not kept your roster updated through out the game
  • Not keeping your roster updated is considered a sign of inactivity and if your roster is found to be significantly out of date then you will be fired .
  • If you are not active for longer then 36 hours without giving notice you will risk being fired
  • If a player is out for the season due to injury, he can't be added to your roster and won't count against your cap. If he's injured but not expected to be out for the rest of the season, he's in play and still counts.
  • If you have any questions regarding the game or how it works, feel free to ask me.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Western Conference"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="Eastern Conference"][/fieldset]

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Lets see if we can get enough interest going. PM me a list of your top 3 teams if you are interested in participating.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
we need 24 more people come on everyone, i know you have nothing better to do during christmas :laugh:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
9 teams remain! The full GM list will be posted later today. It might be posted earlier if we get a flood of GMs!

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
**** me in the *******. I'll join up with whoevever Top 6 is then, he convinced me to join. Swag out.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00