D habs98 GM Game v4.5-Sign Up+ Discussion (Waiting List available) ‎

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Can we just have a dispersal draft of the remaining teams and get started?
Or just ignore them as franchises not to be traded with, will re-sign all their RFAs and UFAs.

CGY
DAL
BUF
CBJ
NJ

No big loss. If you combined all five of them they still probably wouldn't win the Stanley Cup! (Though each is a prime rebuilder KLLR cup candidate!)

xxOPPNOOBZxx

#ProduceForKing
Mar 24, 2012
Ontario
No big loss. If you combined all five of them they still probably wouldn't win the Stanley Cup! (Though each is a prime rebuilder KLLR cup candidate!)

idk Dallas forwards with Flames and CBJ defense could be good, plus they have a lot of trading pieces to send to rebuilders. I could see them win the Stanley Cup easily.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
idk Dallas forwards with Flames and CBJ defense could be good, plus they have a lot of trading pieces to send to rebuilders. I could see them win the Stanley Cup easily.

Think of the future of the team too, all those young guns :amazed:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl

The GM list has been posted and the game will officially start on Boxing day. Hopefully 5 people will trickle in latter on.

MrClutch86

Aug 23, 2013
Tampa
:pens probably contending
Looking to acquire top 6 wingers and a top pairing defenseman.
Picks, Maatta, Despres, Pouliot, Harrington, Kapanen, Bennett, Dumoulin, Jarry, etc..all on the block.

I am still considering rebuilding, based on how many rebuilders we have + possible offers I get.
So in that case, just send me offers on Crosby Malkin etc anyways if you want.

Last edited:

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts are Contending

First off, great to see some new GMs join the game; this should be a fun game.

Second, looking to add some more experience and vertern guys to the squad, preferably players in their prime.

If you're looking for Drouin or Kucherov, there better be a top player coming back in the deal.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Upon realizing the :blues don't have a 1st. I'm willing to switch teams if the team is right!

If not then I'll probably just contend

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
**** me in the *******. I'll join up with whoevever Top 6 is then, he convinced me to join. Swag out.

T6S does not confirm.

:nashville here, looking to contend. First off, I apologize to everyone for the severe overrating of literally everyone on this team #homer.

OTB: Jones, Forsberg, Fiala, Jarnkrok, Saros, Aberg, Ellis (maybe), Ekholm, 2015 1st/2nd, Sissons, Watson, Daughtery, Diaby, Beck, Bourque, Stalberg, and Bartley. I MIGHT move Josi, Wilson, and Smith, but I'd need an upgrade. And if you know me, you know there's no such thing as an upgrade for Josi.

I need a #1C, better wingers, and some really good 2nd pairing D.

Spacecorn

Jul 4, 2012
The moon
:leafs will be contending.

Trading Block:
Nazem Kadri ($2.900m)
James Reimer ($2.300m)
David Clarkson ($5.250m)
I Will Also Listen To Offers On Any Player.
All Prospects available.

Looking For:
#1 Center
Top 6 Winger
Bottom 6 Forwards
2nd Paring Defence

Last edited:

binn2

Nov 14, 2014
:habs are contending. We are looking for upgrades across the board except for goalie. OTB are Galchenyuk,Beauliu,Tinordi,picks,prospects

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad