D habs98 GM Game v2.0-Sign Up+ Discussion( 5 teams available )

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
The Phoenix Coyotes have completed two deals at the Trade Deadline.

The first was with the Chicago Blackhawks.

:coyotes
Patrick Sharp
Andrew Shaw
2012 CHI 3rd

:hawks
Shane Doan
Brian Elliott

We needed a #1 center badly, we felt Patrick was the all-around player we needed in our organization for years to come. Andrew is a young player who has shown tons of potential. It hurts giving up long time captain Shane Doan and goalie Brian Elliott but we felt it was necessary.

The second trade was with the Dallas Stars

Jack Campbell

:stars
David Rundblad

We needed a backup goalie now that Elliot is in Chicago, so we acquired one of the top goaltending prospects in the league who has proven to be NHL ready.

We thank Shane, Brian, and David for their time in the Desert and wish them luck in the Windy City and Big D, respectively.

TonyTML88

Jul 13, 2011
Toronto, ON

Jack Campbell

David Rundblad

We needed a backup goalie now that Elliot is in Chicago, so we acquired one of the top goaltending prospects in the league who has proven to be NHL ready.

We thank Shane, Brian, and David for their time in the Desert and wish them luck in the Windy City and Big D, respectively.

Confirm. We are overly ecstatic to have Rundblad join our team. He will be playing regularly in the NHL next season, and we are excited to have him aboard. We wish Jack all the best in Phoenix

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010

Patrick Sharp
Andrew Shaw
2012 CHI 3rd

Shane Doan
Brian Elliott

We needed a #1 center badly, we felt Patrick was the all-around player we needed in our organization for years to come. Andrew is a young player who has shown tons of potential. It hurts giving up long time captain Shane Doan and goalie Brian Elliott but we felt it was necessary.

Jack Campbell

David Rundblad

Dallas are you really Burkie gettin these crazy deals done but you can't be cause Burkie doesn't trade right at the Deadline

TonyTML88

Jul 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
Dallas are you really Burkie gettin these crazy deals done but you can't be cause Burkie doesn't trade right at the Deadline

haha Burke "doesn't believe" in trading on the deadline lol.. I am the opposite I guess. I went on chatzy at the right time, Yotes were desperate for a goalie and I got the deal done.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
haha Burke "doesn't believe" in trading on the deadline lol.. I am the opposite I guess. I went on chatzy at the right time, Yotes were desperate for a goalie and I got the deal done.

Smart man u replaced Benn with Rundblad only who's ur Backup now though? Raycroft?

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
haha RAAAAAZZZZOOORRRRRRR. My team is young, inexperienced, lack quality defense as of right now, and have Raycroft as the backup. I suggest voting the Stars pretty low in the standings ;) haha

IMO u made some pretty good move only 1 I didn't like was the Benn/ Tavares trade

TonyTML88

Jul 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
IMO u made some pretty good move only 1 I didn't like was the Benn/ Tavares trade

I have heard that a few times, but I think that was my best move haha. I gave up a TON, but in all honesty, JT is my franchise player. I don't think it would've been possible to land a player of his age and caliber for much less than I did. Mixed with my other deals, I love the deal even more! Plus I got their first rounder. So I am happy with it

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

Patrick Sharp
Andrew Shaw
2012 CHI 3rd

Shane Doan
Brian Elliott

Jack Campbell

David Rundblad

Confirm

Adding Brian will help our goaltening out

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
I sent in a deal with a ntc yesterday afternoon and have only had 1 answer...

TonyTML88

Jul 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
dallas_stars_logo_avatar_picture_15529.gif

FORWARDS

Taylor Hall / John Tavares / Mason Raymond

Colin Wilson / Sean Couturier / Zack Kassian
Joshua Bailey / Jarret Stoll / Jordan Caron

Eric Nystrom / Jordan Schroeder / Radek Dvorak

EXTRAS: 
Jake Dowell

DEFENSEMEN

Trevor Daley / Philip Larsen

Mark Fistric / Carlo Colaiacovo
Rob Scuderi / Jamie Oleksiak

Adam Pardy

GOALTENDERS

Kari Lehtonen / 
Andrew Raycroft

Very young team, still in rebuild mode. Defense is not up to snub just yet, but we will be ready to win next season ;) Vote against Dallas for the final standings lol

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA

6211389.bin

Perry - Getzlaf - Ryan
Selanne - Koivu - Ruutu
Frolik - Fiddler - Bertuzzi
Pyatt - Palmieri - Smith-Pelley

Visnovsky - Fowler
Quincey - Sbisa
Aucoin - Montador

Hiller - Harding

Depth: MacKenzie, Lydman, Brookbank, Hagman

Vote for the :ducks I think i made this team much better then before. I believe we are a playoff team that can make an impact.

Vote! :ducks2 Vote!​

Last edited:

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
vote :sens !!!

Zach Parise ($7.400m) / Jason Spezza ($7.000m) / Daniel Alfredsson ($4.875m)
Brad Boyes ($4.000m) / Mikhail Grabovski ($5.000m) / Chris Neil ($2.000m)
Nikita Filatov ($0.827m) / Cody Hodgson ($0.850m) / Bobby Butler ($1.050m)
Pat Cannone ($0.605m) / Ryan Strome ($0.925m) / Erik Condra ($0.625m)

Scratches: Pat Cannone ($0.605m) / Jim O'Brien ($0.735m)

DEFENSEMEN
Sergei Gonchar ($5.500m) / Luke Schenn ($3.600m)
Henrik Tallinder ($3.500m) / Johnny Oduya ($3.500m)
Bryan Allen ($2.900m) / Craig Schira ($0.616m)

Scratches: Eric Gryba ($0.644m)

GOALTENDERS
Cam Ward ($5.000m) / Carter Hutton ($0.525m)

This is the year!​

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
My roster isn't done yet! A big trade is still pending and I need a 3rd commish to send it to (JP is part of the trade)

TonyTML88

Jul 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
My roster isn't done yet! A big trade is still pending and I need a 3rd commish to send it to (JP is part of the trade)

Send it to dong, I am pretty sure he will approve it too, even though he isn't the NTC commish. If you need some random GM's to look at it and see if they approve, I would be happy to help

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
:edmonton
FORWARDS
Michael Ryder ($3.500m) / Ryan N.-Hopkins ($3.775m) / Jordan Eberle ($1.158m)
Ryan Smyth ($6.250m) / Sam Gagner ($2.275m) / Magnus P.-Svensson ($1.525m)
Linus Omark ($0.827m) / Shawn Horcoff ($5.500m) / Ben Eager ($1.100m)
Kyle Beach ($1.171m) / Eric Belanger ($1.750m) / Teemu Hartikainen ($0.875m)
Lennart Petrell ($0.900m)

DEFENSEMEN
Cam Barker ($2.250m) / Nick Schultz ($3.500m)
Keith Ballard ($4.200m) / Joe Corvo ($2.250m)
Andy Sutton ($1.750m) / Theo Peckham ($1.075m)
Marco Scandella ($0.846m)

GOALTENDERS
Steve Mason ($2.900m)
Nikolai Khabibulin ($3.750m)

We are still a fairly young team but we have switched up our defensive end and will be ready to emerge as a dominant force in the near future.

cdasman04

Jun 28, 2010
Orillia, ON
:blues

Zetterberg - Staal - Backes
Lupul- McDonald - Hemsky
Okposo - Arnott - Sobotka
Porter - Burish - Miller

Suter - Jackman
Hjalmarsson - Phillips
Huskins - Niskanen/Russell

Halak