D habs98 GM Game v2.0-Sign Up+ Discussion( 5 teams available )

Starchild74

Aug 27, 2009
Lol. Lets see. A struggling Morrow, Carter, and Cole, Or a 30 goal Pacioretty, a 40 goal scoring Selke winning Kesler, and Pominville, the guy with 70 points this year. No way you can handle my 2nd line, and my 1st line kills yours. Lol points for trying though man.

Edit: Lets break this down.
D.Sedin>>Fulpula. H Sedin>Richards. Burrows>Wheeler.
Pacioretty>Morrow. Kesler>Carter. Pominville>Cole
Higgins=Gagne. Pahlsson<<Koivu. Hansen=/>Johnson
Malhotra=<Clifford. Lapierre<Brodziak. Jones>Tootoo

For all your bragging about your top 6, mine kills yours. Seriously, did you even check who was on MY 2nd line??? Oh, and at best our D is equal

Top line the edge goes to Vancouver
But 2nd line edge goes to the Kings all 3 can score and hit and all 3 have and are leaders
3rd line easily my line is better at scoring as I went with 3 scoring lines.
4th line is equal as in it depends on what you want in a 4th line.

The Sedins wilted in the Final against Boston and they heavy hitting that is what I have players that will make the Sedins scared to go in the corners.

Defence as a whole my Defence is better as I have more all around defence with a puck moving defenceman on each pair and a good defensive defencman playing along side him.

I also have more heart and leaders on my team and Stanley Cup winner as well

Of course none of this matters because we would never see these two teams play each other in real life but on paper the Kings are better then the Canucks. If the real life Kings are only aproximately 10 points behind the Canucks imagine what this roster could do.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Top line the edge goes to Vancouver
But 2nd line edge goes to the Kings all 3 can score and hit and all 3 have and are leaders
3rd line easily my line is better at scoring as I went with 3 scoring lines.
4th line is equal as in it depends on what you want in a 4th line.

The Sedins wilted in the Final against Boston and they heavy hitting that is what I have players that will make the Sedins scared to go in the corners.

Defence as a whole my Defence is better as I have more all around defence with a puck moving defenceman on each pair and a good defensive defencman playing along side him.

I also have more heart and leaders on my team and Stanley Cup winner as well

Of course none of this matters because we would never see these two teams play each other in real life but on paper the Kings are better then the Canucks. If the real life Kings are only aproximately 10 points behind the Canucks imagine what this roster could do.
Lol. Lets see... my 2nd line is easily better. All three can put the puck in the net, Pominville is a captain, Kesler is an A and a great leader... sorry, but Pacioretty>Morrow. Kesler>Carter, and Pominville>Cole, It is not even arguable. It is a fact.

Starchild74

Aug 27, 2009
Lol. Lets see... my 2nd line is easily better. All three can put the puck in the net, Pominville is a captain, Kesler is an A and a great leader... sorry, but Pacioretty>Morrow. Kesler>Carter, and Pominville>Cole, It is not even arguable. It is a fact.

We aren't talking about regular season hockey we are talking playoff hockey

Morrow> Pacioretty Morrow the heart and soul of the Stars and gives his all
Cole> Pominville once again in the playoffs Cole has proven he can produce and will give his all to win
Will not argue Kessler and Carter as I agree with you there

If this was a full regular season I would consider your 2nd line but in a 7 game series this line is better because I would match this line up against your 1st line to neutralize the Sedins and take them out of the series. THis 2nd line can match up agains almost any line in the NHL and play any style. Your second line is more of a scoring line and if your top line isn't producing I don't know if Kessler could handle the pressure of being the go to guy to win a series.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
We aren't talking about regular season hockey we are talking playoff hockey

Morrow> Pacioretty Morrow the heart and soul of the Stars and gives his all
Cole> Pominville once again in the playoffs Cole has proven he can produce and will give his all to win
Will not argue Kessler and Carter as I agree with you there

If this was a full regular season I would consider your 2nd line but in a 7 game series this line is better because I would match this line up against your 1st line to neutralize the Sedins and take them out of the series. THis 2nd line can match up agains almost any line in the NHL and play any style. Your second line is more of a scoring line and if your top line isn't producing I don't know if Kessler could handle the pressure of being the go to guy to win a series.

So much wrong in this post. Pacioretty is better no matter what than a Morrow who is struggling and looks like a shell of his former self. Yeah, I will take a 70 point Pominville over Cole, thanks. Oh, and my 2nd line more of a scoring line? Yeah, all it has is a Selke winner, What you got? Carter?:laugh: Oh, and Kesler being the go to guy. Best part of your post lol. Go look at Nashville series, guy won it single handedly. In the end Nashville had Suter and Weber against him every shift and they, two of the best D in the league, could not stop him

Oh and which guy on your 2nd line is supposed to shut down the Sedins??? Please do not say Carter lol.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
2nd Round Results

Eastern Conference

:pens 7-1 :rangers
:bruins 7-1 :caps

Western Conference

:hawks 6-2 :blues
:nucks 5-3 :kings

3rd Round

Eastern Conference

1st :pens vs. 2nd :bruins

Western Conference

1st :hawks vs. 2nd :nucks

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
this is going to be hard

i really like the nucks roster and how the nucks GM built his team. with that i will just post my roster and not really bother saying mean things about his team

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Vote :hawks

FORWARDS
Marian Hossa ($5.275m) / Jonathan Toews ($6.300m) / Patrick Kane ($6.300m)
Jussi Jokinen ($3.000m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Shane Doan ($4.550m)
Travis Moen ($1.500m) / David Desharnais ($0.850m) / David Perron ($2.500m)
Bryan Bickell ($0.542m) / Brendan Morrison ($1.250m) / Jamal Mayers ($0.550m)

DEFENSEMEN
Brent Seabrook ($5.800m) / Duncan Keith ($5.538m)
Ryan Whitney ($4.000m) / Josh Gorges ($3.900m)
Nick Leddy ($1.117m) / Sean O'Donnell ($0.850m)

GOALTENDERS
Brian Elliott ($1.800m)
Corey Crawford ($2.667m)
Ray Emery ($0.600m)

We have added depth and upgaded almost all of our positions. We feel that our top 9 is very offensive and our top 4 has legit top 4 defensemen. We have added a number 1 goaltender too to our team

vote :hawks

Avs44

May 16, 2011
this is going to be hard

i really like the nucks roster and how the nucks GM built his team. with that i will just post my roster and not really bother saying mean things about his team
Lol I'm going to go with this as well.

Vote :nucks

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Pacioretty-Kesler-Pominville
Higgins-Pahlsson-Hansen
Malhotra-Lapierre-Jones

Hamhuis-Bieksa
Edler-Liles
Rome-Salo

Luongo
Garon

I will just let my roster speak for itself :P

bigbadbruins7

Dec 18, 2011
CT
VOTE
200px-Boston_Bruins.svg.png

Milan Lucic(4,083,333)/David Krejci(3,750,000)/Nathan Hornton(4,000,000)
Brad Marchand(2,500,000)/ Patrice Bergeron(5,000,000)/ Tyler Seguin(3,555,000)
Steve Ott(2,950,000)/ Chris Kelly(2,125,000)Rich Peverly(1,325,000)
Daniel Paille(1,075,000)/Greg Campbell(1,100,000)/Shawn Thornton(812,000)
Benoit Puoliot(1,100,000)

Zdeno Chara(6,916,667)/ Johnny Boychuk(1,875,000)
Dennis Seidenberg(3,250,000)/Andrew MacDonald(550,000)
Andrew Ference(2,250,000)/ Adam Mcquaid(575,000)
Mike Mottau(800,000)

Tim Thomas(5,000,000)
Tuukka Rask(1,250,000)

a team with a great amount of experience in playoffs for last year's cup run. The addition of Steve Ott makes the Bruins an even harder team to place against while he will make that the best thrid line in the entire league. defense knows how to get it done in front of the best goalie in the league. and there is the best backup in the league as well. Great depth all around.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
PHP:
[CENTER][IMG]Insert Team logo here[/IMG]
[B]
GM: 
[/B][/CENTER]

[FIELDSET="Roster & Cap Hit"]
[CENTER][B]
Insert Line Up form capgeek here
[/B][/CENTER]
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET=Top Prospects]
[CENTER][B]
[1] *Insert Prospect Here*
[2] *Insert Prospect Here*
[3] *Insert Prospect Here*
[4] *Insert Prospect Here*
[5] *Insert Prospect Here*
[6] *Insert Prospect Here*
[7] *Insert Prospect Here*
[8] *Insert Prospect Here*
[9] *Insert Prospect Here*
[10] *Insert Prospect Here*
[/B][/CENTER]
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="The *Your team's name* Proudly Select..."]
[CENTER]
[table="header"][b][color=red]YEAR[/color][/b]|[b][color=red]ROUND[/color][/b]|[b][color=red]OVERALL[/color][/b]|[color=red][b]TRANSACTION[/b][/color]
2011 | @@@ 1st | #th | *PLAYERS NAME*
2011 | @@@2nd | #th | *PLAYERS NAME*
2011 | @@@ 3rd | #th | *PLAYERS NAME*
[/table]
[/CENTER][/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Trade Block"]
[CENTER][B]
*Insert Player Here*
*Insert Player Here*
*Insert Player Here*
[/B][/CENTER]
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="In Search Of"]
[CENTER][B]
* Insert Needs Here *
* Insert Needs Here *
* Insert Needs Here *
[/B][/CENTER]
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET=Signings]
[CENTER][B]
[table][B][COLOR="Red"]PLAYER[/COLOR][/B]|[B][COLOR="Red"]STATUS[/COLOR][/b]|[B][COLOR="Red"]CAPHIT[/COLOR][/B]|[B][COLOR="Red"]CONTRACT[/COLOR][/B]|[B][COLOR="Red"]NEGOTIATION[/COLOR][/B]
*PLAYERS NAME* | *UFA or RFA* | *$ - CAPHIT* | *LENGTH OF CONTRACT* | *CLAUSES LIKE NTC/NMC*
*PLAYERS NAME* | *UFA or RFA* | *$ - CAPHIT* | *LENGTH OF CONTRACT* | *CLAUSES LIKE NTC/NMC*
[/TABLE]
[/B][/CENTER]
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Transactions"]
[center]
[table][color=red][B]Team A[/B][/color]|[color=red][B]Acquired[/B][/color]|[color=red][B]Team B[/B][/color]|[color=red][B]Acquired[/B][/color]
:nhl| *PLAYERS YOU ACQUIRED* | :nhl | *PLAYERS YOU TRADED
[/table]
[/CENTER]
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad