D habs98 GM Game v1.0-Sign Up+ Winner St louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2010
vote :sharks over blues

the sharks have a more playoff geared team with most players having played 3+ consecuitive years. thornton and marleau are hungry. they know this is the year to win. kane has been a big trade and is paying off. hes been lighting the lamp like crazy with thornton.

our defence is deep, and can withstand the injuries we endured. not to mention st.louis had a much harder series vs the hawks then the sharks did with the canucks.

the blues are good, but theyre also young. think 08-09 hawks. they just dont know the rigors you have to go through to win. my sharks have been there, we know what it takes to win.

VOTE :sharks

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
after loosing in the playoffs we would like to congratulate Boston on a great series

we are now shopping Ovechkin and Green

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
VOTE :bruins

FORWARDS
Milan Lucic / David Krejci / Nathan Horton
Brad Marchand / Patrice Bergeron / Tyler Seguin
Jordan Caron / Chris Kelly / Brett Connolly
Daniel Paille / Greg Campbell / Shawn Thornton
Benoit Pouliot

DEFENSEMEN
Zdeno Chara / Jason Garrison
Dennis Seidenberg / Johnny Boychuk
Andrew Ference / Joe Corvo
Steven Kampfer

GOALTENDERS
Tim Thomas / Tuukka Rask

We have an even more improved roster then when we won the cup last year. The addition of Garrison on the point was huge. Also the maturation of Seguin and the same veterans from last year gives us the chemistry throughout our line-up and the best goaltending in the league should make us cup favorites again.

Vote :bruins

We like our chances against New York. We have a veteran team built for the playoffs. We feel that we can beat any team in a playoff series.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
2009-nhl-playoffs.jpg

Eastern Conference Finals Results

:rangers 3-5 :bruins

Western Conference Results

:blues 5-3 :sharks

Cup Finals

:blues vs. :bruins

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
The Results are In!

2010-nhl-playoffs.jpg

stanley_cup.jpg

Stanley Cup Finals Results

:blues 8-1 :bruins

136912429-590x383.jpg

With the inactivty of the game i think i will end it there. unless you guys want to keep on going and do like a disposal draft of all the inactive teams to get players from them and cut the league size down to about 10-15 teams. If not then i will offcailly close the game in a different post

With any teams want to do like a small write up about how your season went and your plans moving on you can do so

Jul 10, 2010
:sharks are pleased with the season. we made a key futures trade that will help us for years to come. we came the close to beating st.louis in the WCF, hopefully signaling a trip to the SCF next year.

wed like to thank dhabs for hosting a terrific game, and all fellow gms who made this game fun. wed also like to thank those 2 GMs who voted me over STL. Why couldnt the rest of yahs be like them? :rant: :sarcasm:

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
the Washington Capitals think that they could have played better in the semi finals but we didn't completely ruin our future as we still have our 2012 1st, Holtby and Kuznetsov we are still a young team and we think we have a good chance at the stanley cup in the next 5 years

our future lineup

Ovechkin/Backstrom/Kuznetsov
Tanguay/Johansson/Parentau
Chimera/Laich/Ward
XXXXXX/XXXXXXX/XXXXXXX

Enstrom/Green
Carlson/XXXXX
Erskine/XXXXX

Holtby
Vokoun

also we would like to thank donghabs for hosting the game i had a good time

donghabs98