D habs98 GM Game v1.0-Sign Up+ Discussion

BigBenSF*

Switching from :flyers to :pens because **** the Flyers.

We're contending. Letang is OTB for a top winger for Crosby. All prospects and picks are OTB, but I'm not dealing Bennett or Maatta for ****, I'll tell you that right now.

Aug 11, 2012
:blues Pietrangelo, Backes, Bouwmeester, Stewart, Shatty, Halak, Oshie, Roy etc all here. Looking for good spects and picks.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Joining Produce because Produce with the Hawks is insta-win LOL. Seriously why are you guys even still playing?

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
:habs

rebuilding

Untouchables:
Alex Galchenyuk
Lars Eller

Maybe Moved:
PK Subban
Max Pacioretty
Carey Price

Everything else can go

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
since we seem to have alot of new people i will require a sandvich as part of the all my trades

BigBenSF*

:pens

Looking for a starting goaltender and some depth on wings. All prospects and picks are OTB, including Kunitz, Orpik, Fleury, and Letang.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
1 more GM until trading opens. If we don't get 2 more GMs by 7:00pm EST tomorrow than trading will open anyways

For all GMs and especially rookie GMs/newcomers. Please read the rules and make sure you know them

Last edited:

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:sens rebuild is back baby!!! PM offers on all sens players (Lehner, Ziggy, Cowen only untouchables)!! Be prepared to pay for top flight guys like Karlsson, Speeza, Ryan ect

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bruins

All the info you need on the Bruins is here. We are obviously contending but will listen to almost anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad