D habs98 GM Game v1.0-Sign Up+ Discussion

BigBenSF*

:blues

Alex Chiasson
Brett Ritchie
Jamie Oleksiak

:stars

TJ Oshie

We essentially get the next Gretzky, Nash, and Chara for a player who will probably max out as a 30 goal scorer. :yo:

veto

never sent to me

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Jay's finally a Wing!

BouwmeesterContract.jpg

:wings

Jay Bouwmeester (50% cap retain)

Petr Mrazek
Calle Jarnkrok

This was a very tough trade to make as I give up 2 pretty good prospects but Jay improves our defense mighty​

Aug 11, 2012
Jay's finally a Wing!

BouwmeesterContract.jpg

:wings

Jay Bouwmeester (50% cap retain)

Petr Mrazek
Calle Jarnkrok

This was a very tough trade to make as I give up 2 pretty good prospects but Jay improves our defense mighty​

:blues confirm. Happy to finalize my goaltending this early on to allow me to focus on D and forward. Jarnkrok and Mrazek are both amazing spects. Thanks to DONG for easy negotiations.

Last edited:

connor macdavid

Press Box Rat
Dec 24, 2008
Ottawa
:wild here

Since it appears as though my deal with buffalo has fallen through due to his lack of activity-

I NEED goaltending.

Willing to give up Heatley, Parise, Niederreiter, Brodin, Backstrom all available.

I am contending. Stocking up.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:avs

I've switched over to Colorado and my 1st transaction will be announcing the signing of Ilya Brygalov to a $1M/1 year deal.

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
:edmonton
Anton khudobin

:canes

Mitchell Moroz
3rd round pick

happy to add a very good backup goalie and thanks to QMJHLfollower for the smooth negotiations.

QMJHLfollower

Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010
Anton khudobin

Mitchell Moroz
3rd round pick

happy to add a very good backup goalie and thanks to QMJHLfollower for the smooth negotiations.

I confirm. Had Peters for the backup role, happy to add a good 'power forward' prospect in Moroz and a decent draft pick.

Thanks to Flyerss for the good, easy negotiations.

QMJHLfollower

Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010
:habs

Patrick Dwyer

Ryan White

We are happy to get Ryan White, a young forward who plays physical, fights and a good 4th liner.

Thanks to virothepyro for the easy negotiations.

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
:habs

Patrick Dwyer

Ryan White

We are happy to get Ryan White, a young forward who plays physical, fights and a good 4th liner.

Thanks to virothepyro for the easy negotiations.

confirm and with this DD will side his butt into the 4th line center and Dwyer will play 4th line RW and with this move we have 2/3s of a competent line even though with white we had 2/3s

donut

Sep 5, 2012

anyone got a starting goalie OTB?

:wild here

Since it appears as though my deal with buffalo has fallen through due to his lack of activity-

I NEED goaltending.

Willing to give up Heatley, Parise, Niederreiter, Brodin, Backstrom all available.

I am contending. Stocking up.

Got Varlamov if either of you are interested.

ALSO, there's been interest in Duchene, Landeskog, and MacKinnon so try to get your offers in soon before they're gone. I'm blowing up this franchise so I'll listen to anything. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad