Alex Edler
Dan Hamhuis
Ryan Kesler
Cody Hodgson

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:bruins

Tuukka Rask and Dougie Hamilton are being shopped in deals to acquire a top line forward and top pair Dman.

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
I think we should start the game now, we have 21 active GM's. And just hold off on trades with the inactive teams.

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
We will allow trades to Begin tonight at 9PM EST. The Season will begin tomorrow,
PM me and OSHIE every trade or it will be VOID, also PM us with votes for the games, if you have the time to make a trade then you have the time to vote

thanks

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
I say games shouldn't start until Saturday to give people 2 days to feel out the market and make a few trades if need be. Also, by then we could have like 5-6 new GMs sign up.

Sidsyuk Ovechkos

George Parros 4 MVP
Jan 24, 2012
Big names available in Oil Country...Smyth, Hemsky, Whitney, Horcoff, Smid all available...pm if interested.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
So trading will open tonight at 9PM, and games will begin Saturday. Is this fine?

Sounds good to me.

:ducks2

Bobby Ryan has received interest, although it doesn't appear any deals are on the horizon. Players more likely to be dealt include Visnovsky, Beauchemin, Lydman, Koivu, Cogliano, and Ellis. We're mostly looking for depth on offense, specifically on LW and C.

Oshie

Feb 9, 2010
Saskatoon
We will allow trades to Begin tonight at 9PM EST. The Season will begin tomorrow,
PM me and OSHIE every trade or it will be VOID, also PM us with votes for the games, if you have the time to make a trade then you have the time to vote

thanks

^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad