D habs98 - GM Game Trade Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
:sharks:

The Sharks are close to acquiring two allstar wingers while already confirming they are getting an all star winger from the Caps

Steve Varmalov

And Then....
Dec 11, 2007
Boulder
:pens

The Penguins are looking to win another cup; willing to pay to cup that cup!

Willing to move....Jordan Staal, Paul Martin and Zbynek Michalek along with others!

Last edited:

Steve Varmalov

And Then....
Dec 11, 2007
Boulder
Major NHL Announcement......

:nhl

Welcome to the NHL, Seattle

The NHL have just came to an agreement that the Phoenix Coyotes will move to Seattle for the 2012/13 season. The NHL is very sad to see the Coyotes leave Phoenix but we just couldn't get a deal done with the city of Glendale. We would like to thank all of the great fans of Phoenix for their great support the past 10+ years.

But we are very happy to have a NHL team in the great city of Seattle; Seattle have a great fan base and have a new stadium deal in place.

seattle-skyline.jpg

***Side Note: The GM for Seattle will be able to pick the name of the team. But will need to be approved by the NHL.***

Last edited:

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
i thought about taking the isles and moving them to portland, oregon. either way good move to put a team in that area

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:bruins

Looking for 2 top 6 forwards and 2 top 4 Dmen. Players available to acquire these pieces are...

Chris Kelly
Benoit Pouliot
Adam McQuaid
Andrew Ference
Joe Corvo
Tuukka Rask
Dougie Hamilton
Jared Knight
All other prospects
All draft picks

PM if you have a player in mind.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
:ducks2

We're very excited for the season to begin!

Some big names may be on the way out from Anaheim. We're listening to offers for just about everyone as we're interested in competing immediately. Bobby Ryan is even a possibility, but the price is high. Send me your offers and I'll see what I can do. Obviously we can't deal at the present moment, but I'm still open to some early negotiating (if that's alright).

Refer to the Roster Listing for more.

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
Looking for a top 2 D and a 1st liner to play with Benn and Eriksson
all prospects and picks are available

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
Welcome, I would say we can just about start this game now. If we get a couple more GMs we can start today or tomorrow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad