D habs98 GM game 7.0-Sign Up+ Discussion

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Can we buyout players during the game as well, or just before it? Have a couple guys I'm not sure on, want to see how the draft plays out.

And we cant trade yet, right?

No trading yet

Also you can buyout players during the game. Like i stated in the rules any buyouts now the players won't count against your cap

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:habs Trading Announcements:

1. ONE of Tomas Plekanec, David Desharnais and Lars Eller WILL be traded so get your offers in. Please no bull**** offers, I am looking to improve my team now, I do NOT want futures.

2. Max Pacioretty and Carey Price are virtually untouchable, they will not be traded, unless I got a MASSIVE overpayment​

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:nhl Bought Out Players

This will serve as a list to keep track of all the players who have been bought out and will become UFAs:

Forwards:

Shawn Horcoff
Derek Mackenzie
Scott Gomez
Andrew Ebbett
Colton Gillies
Tanner Glass
Marc Savard
Ruslan Fedotenko
Jody Shelley

Defensemen:

Nick Schultz
Tomas Kaberle
Mattias Ohlund
Keith Ballard
Andrew Alberts
Jeff Schultz
Ron Hainsey
Brian Strait
Ben Lovejoy

Goaltenders:

Nikolai Khabibulin
Steve Mason
Tim Thomas​

Last edited:

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Is there any way I can stil be in this? I would like to play if possible.. I can replace an inactive GM if needed or maybe we can go with 21 teams?

Please let me know

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
After Habs Hotel announced he was stepping down in the chatzy, I was appointed as the new GM of the :isles

I am proud to have a team and excited to get started. This team's future is in limbo and will be determined after the dispersal draft depending on who we can get with the #4 selection..

We look forward to a great game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad