D habs98 Dispersal Game v4.5 Sign Up+ Discussion (Waiting List available) ‎

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:bolts

I'm unbelievably happy to have finally won my first Stanley Cup. I've been contending for the past several games now, coming close a few times, but this is my first time to reach the ultimate goal. :D

This trophy will look amazing next to my 5 (and counting) Rebuilder's Cups.

From this game on, I will be rebuilding every game now. Going back to what I enjoy doing the most.

Thanks to everyone who was a part of the trades that got me here, and a big thanks to dong for not only running the game, but being such a great competitor and not making this easy at all. :laugh:

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Congrats to LT! also to HTT your forwards were to good to contend with. Thanks again to Dong for running another good game.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Thanks dong for a great first GM game and on behalf of the :jets I would like today congratulate HankTheTankYoLo & LatvianTwist on their respective cup wins. Somehow, while rebuilding I still managed today make the playoffs(Calgary style) and I would be open today joining future GM games.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Any idea when we'll have the next GM game?

Could I suggest something along the lines of a playoff pool, maybe?

I might run something like that (draft players from playoff teams only) where we get points based on how the players we draft do.

Not gonna get anything set up until Thursday evening though, as I have a couple of big exams on Wednesday and Thursday.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Any idea when we'll have the next GM game?

Could I suggest something along the lines of a playoff pool, maybe?

I might run something like that (draft players from playoff teams only) where we get points based on how the players we draft do.

Not gonna get anything set up until Thursday evening though, as I have a couple of big exams on Wednesday and Thursday.

I'll be down for that. I don't think a playoff pool has been done before so that should be fun.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I'll get a thread posted Thursday after my exam. Maybe earlier if I get bored.

It won't be like a usual GM game, it'll be based off of real points, so it'll probably last through most of the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad