Recalled/Assigned: D Frankie Corrado Assigned to Utica - Edler back tonight

Pseudonymous*

That's strange, you'd think playing boatloads of AHL minutes on a well coached team paired with a veteran D partner would make him better ???

sometimes sticking around a lesser league isn't always the best for development, people here act like its ALWAYS the best option.. that it can do no harm. basically just echo whatever the gm says

Pseudonymous*

I'm not sure why the consensus was he played so badly this go-around.

I think he looked much stronger man to man then his last visit up.

he wasn't really bad, he just looked less confident so he looked a bit nervous with his decision making.. but as far as his specific skills/attributes, they looked better...

i think if they played him more, and they found a d partner he worked well with, he would have thrived.. but why would they? they knew he wasn't sticking around with 2 D's returning

torts probably makes him nervous :laugh: he wasn't really given the time to get into the groove of things

he definitely handled himself better physically.. before he was able to hit well but his actual strength when playing a forward hard , in front of the net or boards was lacking, i didn't see that lacking during this callup

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I'm not sure why the consensus was he played so badly this go-around.

I think he looked much stronger man to man then his last visit up.

I think it's probably because people had higher expectations this time than last time when he really came out of nowhere.
I thought he looked good as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad