GDT: D @ C, 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
hahaha...for the 50th time this season, this team still hasnt learned that you have to show up and play 60mins...they dont seem to learn/care.

perrygetz1*

Aug 12, 2015
Have we scored a goal with our goalie pulled all year?

Perry's first of the year against florida is all I can think of.

Anyway, wasn't happy with them coasting the night away against a team of a bunch of scrubs. Mike ****ing Brown scored a goal tonight. What a bunch of ****.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Deserved loss. Coaching staff needs to take a long, hard look at our d-pairs because neither Bieksa nor Despres are cutting it.

The forward lines lack chemistry with the injuries and new faces as well.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
I miss Perron

the loss of Perron will be more than what any is imagining right now. I dont think the team performs in that streak to be back in the hunt without him. He will be the make/break for Anaheim to get into playoffs. Watch, you will see the team reverting to the form it had when it started the year.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
the loss of Perron will be more than what any is imagining right now. I dont think the team performs in that streak to be back in the hunt without him. He will be the make/break for Anaheim to get into playoffs. Watch, you will see the team reverting to the form it had when it started the year.

Yeah, because Perry is back with Getzlaf. Perron was the only guy would would allow Perry to be seperated, which give Rakell a scorer to help him succeed. Now that Perron is gone, we are back to where we were at the start of the season. Getz and Perry aren't working this year together, and Rakell needs skill players with him.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
I only watched the highlights

Holy crap those goals against gibby were not good ones. A couple bad plays defensively but SO many "bad" goals imo.

Goal #1 was just ridiculous.
Goal #2 embodies everything about what I've been saying about gibsons lack of mobility. The Montreal dude half-fanned on the shot, it was on the ice, and it went in center of the net because gibby has absolutely no mobility side to side.
Goal #3 was not his fault, awful d.
Goal #4 I thought he played terribly, on the replay you could see how ridiculously open his 5-hole was, he should've been hugging the post and making sure his pads covered the 5-hole, I donno what kinda technique he was using there.

The entire condensed highlights aren't out yet so I can't make any judgements on how the d-played but just reading through this thread it seems like bieksa was once again bieksuck.

4 goals on 23 shots. yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad