Prospect Info: D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ Rookie Camp Roster Announced

Crookshank

Brandon
Apr 18, 2021
anybody see if Habs have their lineup projections out? Wondering if were going to see a Pinto vs Caulfield battle.

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
Genius. If he had insisted on a 1st round pick for Stone, we probably would have never drafted Sokolov.

My guess there is since the Vegas pick was right after we chose Grieg, they would've picked Jarventie in that spot, Kleven in Jarventies spot, not traded their 59 and 64 pick since they already had Kleven, and then still picked Sokolov at 59.

So Ottawa would get the same players but an even more flabbergasted reaction at picking all those guys even higher lol

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Holden is…not that good. I’m saying this as a Vegas fan who has seen him plenty. He’s essentially Cody Ceci, but not as good of a skater. You want your third pair to essentially be invisible and just eat up minutes. Holden will play adequately for a bottom pair guy most of the time, but then have a horrible turnover that costs the team a goal. Hockey IQ is not strong.

That said, teams are always looking for depth at the deadline, and i’ve seen worse players get traded for a pick. I think he was picked up merely as a backup in case Brannstrom, JBD, or Mete don’t play up to their ability.

I think you are right but also he was included in the trade to offset Dadonov's salary addition. I would have preferred a young prospect to an old declining vet but Dadonov was likely not worth that given his salary.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
As you know, that doesn’t mean a whole lot given how many players of various calibres have cleared waivers.

He had a really good playoffs with one of the best teams in the league last season, but hey, you do you and I’ll do me, and we’ll see what happens at the TDL.

Yes, we will see who has the better "Prophet" ability. :)

Reactions: Ice-Tray

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
OA5hkn.gif

DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT

what is that from?

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
09/16/2021

-the day I lost all respect for Thomas Chabot.

Please sign Tkachuk now, for the love of god..

Im not even repeating it out loud so I just time stamped it for you guys...

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
09/16/2021

-the day I lost all respect for Thomas Chabot.

Please sign Tkachuk now, for the love of god..

Im not even repeating it out loud so I just time stamped it for you guys...

Because he doesn't know Seinfeld? He's French and was a baby when it was done. Different culture man

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Because he doesn't know Seinfeld? He's French and was a baby when it was done. Different culture man

:help: if you thought my post was serious, and that I would actually hold that against a hockey player (or anyone for that matter lol).

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad