WJC: Czechs are winning this! Sorry not sorry!

Who will win Gold tonight?

• Czechs

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Cesko

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Czechia

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • The Czech Republic

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Suchanek says it's gonna be fun to beat Canada the 2nd time.

I have no doubt that would be a blast for them.

Ya gotta lay it all out on the line and play smart out there boys to prevent them from having quite the party.

Nowotny

Dec 29, 2021
East Valley,AZ
You are good brother.As someone of Czech/German ancestry,born in Slovakia,married to Slovak woman I can attest that having a thrash talking duel with a Czech is like challenge a Doberman to a biting contest

Reactions: Ciao and Czechboy

Staniowski

Jan 13, 2018
The Maritimes
It's great to see Czechia having a great tournament. I wouldn't mind seeing them defeat Canada.

It would be wonderful for hockey if both Czechia and Slovakia produced a bunch of great hockey players again.

I grew up watching a lot of star Czech players at the World Juniors - especially memorable were Ruzicka, Hasek, Pivonka, Reichel, and Jagr.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
The Czech posters have been very fair, respectful, even minded and cautiously optimistic this whole tourney. I say enough!

This is not a draft combine. This is not a round robin game. This is not even a quarter or a semi. This game is not played on paper. This is a GOLD game and all bets are off. It is time to unleash hell on these Canuckleheads from the 'Good' White North!

I hope every Canadian player stubs their toe getting off the bus. I hope that Canadians are in a bad mood when they ride their Polar Bears to work tomorrow!

Sure, Canada's forwards have more skill and depth overall but our bottom 6 is built like a Bulgarian weightlifting team. I hear the 6'3 forward has been bullied by the others for being too small. If Canada thought Baco was a nightmare wait till you see our beast Marcel Marcel. The man so not nice, they named him twice!

Our D is better and Svozil is clearly carrying Bedard in the WHL.

Milic? Sounds Croatian. How did the Croatian goalie do for Canada at the Soccer World Cup? Edge.. Suchanek.

Our coach set his lines on Day 1 and hasn't had to change them. That's how good he is!

Canadian bacon is just shitty ham.

Canadian Maple Syrup is thick and inconsistent. Has nothing on Aunt Jemimah!

Czech beer is superior in every way. Try having a glorious Pilsner Urquell and then a Labatt Bleu... how on earth can they call that a Pilsner?

Czech Supermodels are so much better than Poutine!

Slavic people have had Canada's number this whole tourney! I'd like to thank our Slovak brothers for roughing up Canada for us and giving us the blueprint!

We kept Bedard to one point last time, we are the reason he's not getting the Forsberg record and we are not sorry!

I am in shock that people think the country that created Jagr and Hasek will lose to the country that gave us Nickelback and Celine Dion!
Czechia has all the momentum and destiny on their side. I believe you will win.

If you do, congrats! You and your team deserve it.

Sykur

Apr 11, 2011
I agree with the supermodel quip.

In fact Czech women in general are absolutely stunning. I'd put them above Montreal women, but not by much.

Reactions: Czechboy

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
What the f*** is Canadian bacon?
It's our greatest movie. We watch as a nation every Canada Day.

1672980016375.png

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
I know its not the result Czechia wanted but breaking a 17 year medal drought and winning the first official silver medal for the country at this level is huge.
Agreed. When the dust has settled, they should be very proud. Let's hope they continue to develop huge talents. My home team in Norway, had Oldrich Valek in the early 1990s. A world champion from 1985. He made me root for the Czechs 🇨🇿.

Reactions: Swipes

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Team has a lot of promise, incredible that they were inches away from downing Canada twice! They’re still winners even though they fell short

Reactions: czech and Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3